Can You Fix The Broken? (BMTH/PTV)

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANY SONGS OR BAND MEMBERS. (I Wish)

Authors Note-

So this is my first fanfic, it'll probably suck. But I suggest you read it anyway, you know for shits and giggles. My friends wanted me to write about them so it might be weird but I'm doing what they asked :) enjoy!

P.S -I'm not really a fan of One Direction, but I still respect them, their music and their fans.

Okay read on!

Characters of story-

Lizzy Brooks

Sarah Brown

Lyric Scott

Matthew Scott

And some band members of;

Bring Me The Horizon/Pierce The Veil/Sleeping With Sirens/Of Mice & Men/All Time Low/Asking Alexandria/One Direction

Can You Fix The Broken?-

Chapter One-

Lizzy's POV-

Wow I can't believe I'm here. I am at a One Direction concert. My best friend Lyric finally agreed to go with me. She's mostly into heavier music. I don't mind it at all, though. She introduced me to bands like Bring Me The Horizon and Pierce The Veil. I don't listen to them all the time but I still like it every once and a while. I get a lot of judgmental looks because I'm at a One Direction concert, but I am 21 years old. Well fuck em. They can judge but I won't care. I love boy bands to much to care about what people think ;)

I looked over at Lyric. She was watching the concert, but also looked bored. The concerts she goes to are...well they're 'heavier' than this. Like mosh pits, head banging, and hardcore-looking people with loads of tattoos. I looked around some more and this place was mostly filled with 13 year old fangirls crying. Sometimes its amusing to watch them but I after a while I realize I'm just like them. The song that they played next was; Diana. One of my favourites. A tear slowly rolled down my cheek as the first verse started. I don't know why but One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer really get to me. After their last song; Best Song Ever. Lyric chuckled at my tear stained face, but hugged me, knowing how I felt. That's what I like about her. She has a good sense of humour but she can be really helpful and understanding when you need a friend or comfort. She pulled from the hug and we began to walk out of the 'venue'. I was snapped from my thoughts as someone bumped into me and I fell on the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you okay, love?" A tattooed hand reached for mine, and helped me up. I grabbed it and wobbled to my feet.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I said with a slight smile. I finally looked at the persons face and my jaw dropped. The person I just bumped into, was Oli Sykes. "Holy shit. I-I uh...I wasn't-...I'm sorry." I stuttered. Of course, now my social awkwardness comes to life.

He chuckled. "I'm guessing you know who I am?" He asked.

"Oli Sykes. R-right?" I cursed under my breath. What is wrong with me. Can I not speak or something?

"Yeah." He smiled one of his sexy as fuck smiles. I took a moment to look at the British rock star standing in front of me. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a drop dead shirt, black and white Vans, and a beanie covering his dark brown hair.

"Lizzy?" Lyrics voice pulled me out of my daze. Looked around Oli's shoulder to see her there with a worried look plastered on her face. Oli turned to see who the voice belonged to. Lyric glanced at him, but took a double take. Her eyes widened. She looked back at me surprised. But slowly started walking up to us. Once she got closer to us I introduced Lyric and I to Oli.

"Uh, Oli t-this is Lyric and I'm Lizzy." I paused. "Lyric, this is Oli Sykes..." She stared at me in disbelieve. I herd her breathing hitch. She has really bad anxiety, and one of her hero's is standing in front of her so I don't blame her for being nervous.

"I-uh, hi." Her lips tugged into a small smile. "So, you're Oli Sykes. Holy fuck." Lyrics breathing started to normalize. Oli chucked. It was silent for a second but Oli was the one to break the tension.

"Hey you guys wanna maybe hang out and meet some of the guys?" He asked with a grin.

"I should probably get home." She smirked evilly. "Lizzy, why don't you go with Oli, and call me later." Lyric winked at me and wandered away to her car. Oli stood there confused for a moment before he held out his arm for me and chucked softly.

"Shall we go, my love?" He glanced at me. I linked my arm with his, shivering at his touch.

"Uh, sure." I smiled and we walked off in silence. Not an awkward silence to my surprise, I am too awkward to express in words. I can't even believe this is happening. It's not possible. It can't be. One question circles my mind in this moment- Who, (Especially Oliver Sykes) would want to even talk to a girl like me?