Chapter Three

Chapter Three-

Sarah's POV-

We all decided that lizzy would call Oliver to hang out at our place so he could meet us. Me and Lyric were getting ready here and Lizzy is at her place getting ready. I decided to put my long brown hair in a side braid. After about three tries, it worked out quite well and I got dressed; a Nirvana tee shirt and grey skinny jeans. Just the usual makeup; eyeliner, black and white eyeshadow, and mascara. Finally I slipped on some plain converse and trotted downstairs. Lizzy had already let herself in and was sprawled out over the couch, on her phone. I went over, lifted up her feet and sat under them, placing them on my lap.

"So, he's coming over, right?" I asked. She didn't look up.

"Yeah, he's coming. He said that him and I could go out for dinner after you meet him, if you guys want." She said nonchalantly.

"Well, it's up to you. If you want we can meet him and leave you two alone." I wiggled my eyebrows at her. Her cheeks turned a bright red. "See! You're blushing and you didn't deny it! You want the D, I know it." She looked up at me.

"Really, Sarah. Really?" She rolled her eyes playfully. Just then there was a knock on the door. Lizzy jumped up off the couch and sprinted to the door. Just as her hand was on the doorknob she turned to me.

"Do I look okay?" She asked a hopefully look in her eyes. I gave her a smile and nodded quickly. She really did look great. She was wearing a thigh length dark blue strapless dress, a pair of plain black converse and a navy blue cardigan. Her honey coloured hair was in a simple ponytail, her bangs pinned back. She had a small amount of mascara. To be honest she looked gorgeous. She opened the door and smiled brightly. Oli was standing there with his hands in his pockets also smiling.

"Hey, Lizzy." He pulled her in for a hug. I still can barley believe this. Oliver Sykes is in my house. Lyric should have come down a while ago. She's been really down lately. I'm really worried about her. In high school and even jr. high, she was really depressed and she was self harming a lot. We promised each other and we even promised Lizzy, that we would stop cutting. I'm also worried because I haven't seen her eat in a while. She looks really skinny. Maybe I'll talk to her later, when Lizzy and Oliver are out.

------------

Lyric's POV-

I looked at the disgusting figure in the mirror. It just makes me sick. I hate who I am today. Well, all matters aside I should probably get readly. Not that I can make myself look better. I pulled my gaze from the mirror and hopped in the shower. Once I got out I herd voices downstairs so I assumed Oli was here. They probably don't even realize I'm not there. I went over to my closet, as I was pulling out my jeans my little black box fell on the floor, the impact making the lid fall off. Silver, shinny, metal blades falling out. I kneeled on the ground to pick them up, but ended up staring at them. The temptation was unbelievable. I was trying to stay strong for Lizzy. I promised her that I wouldn't do it. If I did she would be disappointed. Maybe even disgusted. I sighed and grabbed some clothes. I was feeling really dizzy as I put them on. I just shrugged it off and walked groggily downstairs. My cat Satan following me every step of the way. Once I got to the last step Sarah walked quickly over to me.

"Hey, you were up there for a while are you okay?" She whispered, I'm guessing so Oli and Lizzy couldn't hear. I smiled slightly before replying.

"Yeah, I'm good. Stop worrying. I'm fine." I lied. She nodded and led me over to the couch were Oli and Lizzy were sitting. Lizzy grinned widely at me. Sarah sat me down beside her on the couch across from Lizzy. Her and Oli looked to be having an interesting conversation. I know he's was probably going crazy fangirl inside, though. Sarah cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention.

"Oh yeah, Oli this is Sarah, and you remember my friend Lyric?" Lizzy introduced. Oliver nodded.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you both." He smiled. "So you don't mind if I steel Elizabeth over here for the night?" Oliver asked me and Sarah. Sarah winked at Lizzy and I nodded in response. They both got up and walked to the door. Oli opened the door but before they could leave Lizzy ran over to us and embraced us in a big bear hug.

"I'll be home later." Lizzy said cheerfully. Then they left. Leaving silence to fill the room. Sarah turned to me, a smirk plastered on her face.

"What?" I questioned.

"You wanna annoy the neighbours and listen to Pierce The Veil on the highest volume ever?" She asked, being totally serious.

"Fuck yes!" I exclaimed. We high-fived. I grabbed my IPod, hooked it up to our stereo, and choose a song. The Boy Who Could Fly came on just as Sarah appeared from the kitchen holding a bottle of vodka.

The night consisted of; getting drunk, singing and dancing to Pierce The Veil, and crashing on the couch together.