New Perspective (Kevedd)

To all of you flame katana unicorns who do not know what the ship Kevedd (Kevin x Edd) is, then I suggest the following. If you are ok with shipping characters from childhood shows then look this ship up and hopefully you will enjoy my fanfic of it. Or if you find the shipping of characters from childhood shows weird and gross, well, haha, GET THE FLUCK OUTTA HERE. Or if you know or enjoy this ship of Kevin and Edd then please stay and enjoy c:

*****************************

Edd's p.o.v.

I looked out the window of my car, lyrics mindlessly running through my ears, as the landscape outside moved by so fast. It makes me think about how times moves so fast in this world. One minute you are in your home that you have grown to love so much, the next minute you leave that beloved place forever. It was so lovely there, nice and quiet. Even though I didn't have many friends there, actually no friends at all, I still made many memories. Sadly, 3 weeks before freshman year had started my mother had gotten a new job which made a fair amount of money. The job was going to make our life better after my father. So I assume this move was to make our life better.

After at least 2 hours of driving, we had enter a neighborhood named "Cul-De-Sac". It sounded like a slured word only an intoxicated person could come up with. We had pulled into a driveway outside a small house I would have to call my new home. I pulled out my earbuds and paused my music, taking a moment to breathe the new air. My mother looked at me and gave a excited smile. I on the other hand was not very excited. Even though I knew the reason for this move, I still could not grasp the fact that I was really never going to step foot in my old home again. "Hey honey, I know what you're thinking." I looked at her as she began to speak, hoping she would say something stupid to cheer me up. "I know that this is going to be a tough move for us, and I know that the reason we moved is even tougher. But you know what, your father can go fuck himself with a rusty saw because we have each other and he only has a whore with him." She said. I started to laugh at my mother's remark, and she laughed with me.

"Alright, you good?" She asked. "Mhm." I nodded my head with my slight smile. "Ok, last one to unpack is a rotten egg!" She yelled quickly getting out of the car and rushing to the trunk. I quickly followed after her with great determination to win this little challenge. Whenever my mother and I were dealing with hardship, she would always turn little things into games and by the end of each game we would always feel better. That is just our way of forgetting about our present issues.

After we had finished unpacking my mother decided to introduce ourselves to the neighbors. Oh joy… I had never liked making a grand entrance in a new envirnment. Plus, I'm that really awkward 15 year old who always makes a really bad impression on people, or that's probably just me. I tend to keep to myself most of the time so I'm very nervous towards something as little as this.

My mother and I had gotten to the first house and knocked on the door. I stood there twindling my fingers worried about who was going to be on the other side of the door. When the door finally opened, there stood a quite big man. He wasn't very fat, but he wasn't very musclar either so I'm assuming you can so he was about "inbetween". He was wearing a not very clean white tank top with baggy jeans, he looked like your casual redneck. "Hi there." He said giving a small smile. "Hi, we're the new neighbors. I'm Cindy and this is my son Edd, we just moved in like 2 minutes ago" my mother chuckled. I forced myself to look up at he tall man that stood before me. He put out his large hand for me, I'm guessing it was a handshake he wanted. I took his hand and shook it as he shook my hand back. "It's nice to meet ya', I'm Bill." He said grinning before moving to my mother to shake her hand.

"HEY EDDY! GET OVER HERE AND MEET THE NEW NEIGHBORS!" He yelled to the back of his house causing me and my mother to jump a bit startled. "ALRIGHT I'M COMING!" We heard a yell back to Bill. "Yah I have a son, his name is Eddy." Bill mentioned. After a bit of waiting we saw a boy, shorter than I was, come out of the hallway. "Hey." Eddy said irritated straching his head. "I-It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Edd." I said putting out my hand for him. He gave me an odd look before grabbing my hand and shaking it awkwardly. Well my godness, nice to meet you too, jerk.