What Is This?

Kevin's p.o.v.

I got onto our bus and sat in my usual seat, rather our usual seats. Our whole group sat in the back of the bus, mainly because we hated the annoying asswipes in the front. I looked over to where Edd was sitting and stared a bit. Yesterday I had the weirdest feeling when Edd and his mom came over to meet us. I couldn't stop looking at him when we (our moms') were talking. I couldn't help, it's just for some reason he's, really adorable to me. I felt a light blush come to my face as I continued to look at him. He turned around which caused me to break my stare. I look back to see he was back talking to Ed.

"Hey, Kevin?" Nazz said poking my arm. "Huh? Oh sorry." I said. I need to get my head striaght and pay attention to Nazz. Nazz is my girlfriend and she should be the one I'm staring at. We talked about a lot of nonsense and random things back and forth with everyone before we got to school. Damn, how am I gonna get through the day like this.

When everyone started to get off the bus I saw Edd walking towards the stairs. I watched him walk until suddenly some ass put out his leg and tripped Edd making him drop his things. This ass was Jack, a guy I play baseball with the school team. He was a good player, but a dick to everyone he thought was lower than his level. Jack laughed along with his friend as he walked into the school. Edd's things were scattered everywhere as he picked them up orderly. I signed and decided to help him out. "Hey I'll catch up with ya' Nazz" I said walking over to Edd. I kneeled down and started to pick up some papers that were put of his reach. He looked at me with a bit of shock. "Here ya go." I said handing him the papers. Edd hestiantly took them still just as surprised.

"Umm, thank you very much." He said grabbing the papers and putting them into his folder with making eye contact with me. "Hey just so you know that was Jack. He's a real dickface to everyone, especially new kids. But I'll tell him to knock it off for ya." I said putting my hand in my pocket. Edd stood up after he heard what I said, his lips parted a bit as if he didn't know what to say. "You'd really do that for me? I mean you don't have to I'm used to this kind of stuff. Just a couple more weeks and I'll be fine." He said looking at his feet. "Huh? Nah, I'll pound him if he doesn't listen me alright? Besides I know how you feel in a way so it's cool." I said looking at him in the eyes now. Damn, I can't get over how blue his eyes are. Their like water in a stream, all sparkly and shiny.

"Thank you." He said smiling a light red covering his cheeks. This caused me to blush a bit as well before I brushed it off. "Here, we should get your uh schedule." I said a bit awkward. He agreed and we went.

I took a look at his schedule to see which classes he had. "Hey we have 4 classes together." I said pointing at each of the classes. "Hmm, ok Science, Geometry honors, History, and Art. Ok." He said looking at his other classes. "Um, would you mind showing me around the campus?" He asked shyly. "Uh Sure." I said. On our way to his 2nd hour I wanted to ask him a little bit of question about him. "So, just wondering, why did ya move here? Any reason in particular?" I asked. The moment I asked him his face dropped. It seemed like I asked the worst question possible. "Uh, family issues. It's just." He said looking down. I felt pretty guilty for asking after seeing his face.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to no big." I said fixing my hat a bit. "Well I can tell you that my mother and I moved here due to issues back at my original home. We moved here for the better, financially, physically and mentally." He said hugging his books tighter. I'm guessing he was trying to get away from his dad. Funny, my mom and I did the same thing. "The funny thing is that me and my mom kinda did what you're doing." I said looking at my feet. Edd looked at me with curiosity. "But I guess our stories can wait." I said kicking a pebble. Edd nodded his loosened his grip on his books trying relax. I wanna find out more about this dork.