Chapter 12

OMG thank you for the 150 reads!!! I love you all. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Xoxo

*************************************************

Lucy POV

When I saw Niall's face when uncle Kevin called me and hugged me I knew he looked confused. I have him a sorry look and turned back to my uncle.

"So how have you been Lucy darling?" Uncle Kevin asks.

"Um.. ok I guess." Lucy shrugs. What the fuck! Why isn't she telling him about her dad. Maybe he already knows. Maybe I should stop concluding questions for once. I just stood there quietly waiting for her to finish with her uncles conversation.

"Ah, Niall. it is so nice to meet you! Lucy has told me alot about you!" he said cheerfully. Wait Lucy has told him about me? I started thinking when she wasn't around me. Well, she around me the whole time.... I wonder when. I will ask her later.

"Nice to meet you sir." I said politely and shook his hand.

"So Niall, where are the other mates?" He asked. I pointed over there where Harry was making out with Athena, Liam was talking to Angelina, I am guessing making a joke or two, Louis and Anahi were also making out, too many people making out, and then Zayn and Violeta were talking secretly. I smiled at them and rolled my eyes at the same time.

"Ah." He said probably looking at the people making out. Then he looked back at Lucy.

"Well, tonight I am doing a special party for the new Harry Potter opening and I wanted to invite you to the party!" He said cheerfully. Lucy's eyes widened and squealed excitedly.

"I would love to go!" she said hugging Her uncle. He laughed.

"Anyways get yourself situated and I will see you tonight darling." He said kissing her forehead and leaving.

"So when did you tell him about me?" I whispered. She smirked.

"In the bathroom." she laughed. I joined her. God her laugh was perfect.

We got our room key and took our pictures for our fast pass which we really didn't need. And then I took out my phone.

"Lucy take a picture with me." I said. She skipped over where I was and we took a funny picture. I posted it on Instagram saying: At Universal Studios with the sweetest girl in the world <3. I posted it and smiled.

"Aww Niall you are so sweet" Louis yelled hugging me.

"Thanks boobear." I said laughing. We got up to our rooms and I gazed at how beautiful it was. Then someone came up behind me and hugged me.

"I love it here. I haven't been here in forever." Lucy said. I knew it was her by her voice. I smiled and turned around and kissed her nose.

"It is more beautiful here with you." I said. Cheesy I know but still I meant it. I looked at the clock and it was already 9 pm. Holy crap. Time goes by fast.

"You want to get Ice cream yeah?" I asked. She nodded and my hand joined hers and we lakes to the ice cream shop by the pool. We sat In A chair and watched the movie going on. It was Harry Potter. I liked that movie.

"OMG it is Niall Horan!!" One girl yelled. Fuck.

"Lucy let's go." I whispered and took her hand and ran upstairs. When we closed the door I was out of breathe.

"That was close." she said.

"Let's go to bed since we have to get up early." I said. She nodded and I led her to the bed.

"Goodnight Niall." She whispered and kissed me.

"Goodnight." I whispered back and snuggled with her. Best day ever!

*********************************************************************************************

Hey guys! OMG it has been a while. I am sorry it was really late. I was so busy! Anyways I live you guys and thank you for the reads!! Ease help me get more!! Love you thank you!!

-Haley xoxoox