Chapter 19

Harry's POV

We got a call from management the next morning saying we had to report immediately. Once we got there we all said our hellos and then say down.

"Boys you need to break up with those girls!" One of them said sternly. I was so shocked my eyes were probably put of there sockets.

"Wha... Why!?" we demanded except Niall.

"Became they are a bad influence. So they got us models instead that is who I was kissing last night." He said. I was still so pissed at him.

"Shut up Niall." I said not looking at him.

"Make me." he said. So I did. I got up and punched his square ass face. He tried to punch me back but I dodged it. We got into a huge fight.

"Boys!Boys!" they screamed.

"You are doing it now got it!" they said.We nodded our heads sadly and got up to go break up with our girlfriends. I am really sad. This is going to break Athena.

*

I texted Athena to meet me at the coffee shop around the corner of where I was. She walked in as beautiful as ever. She ordered her coffee and sat down.

"Hi." she said smiling.

"Hi. we need to talk." I said sadly.

"What is wrong?" she asked.

"Look this is harder than it looks but I need to break up with you." I said not looking at her.

"Why?" she asked in a small voice. we were going so good. why?!" she yelled.

"Because I found a new girlfriend." I said. I shouldn't have said that. She slapped me.

"I will always hate you Harry styles. You can bet on that." she said and stormed off. I stood up slowly and walked out. I hate my life.

*************************************************

Athena POV

I hated Harry so much. I wanted to punch him. Ugh! What a fucking man whore! I stormed in the room the girls were in and they were all crying except Haley who was calming them all down.

"Why are you guys crying about?" I asked.

"Liam, Louis, and Zayn broke up with them." Haley said looking angry.

"Well Harry broke up with me!" I screamed and fell on the bed starting to cry. I sobbed so much until I couldn't breathe. Once I finished Haley went to go to the store to get movies and a bunch of ice cream. Once she came back we watched slot of movies while eating a bucket of ice cream to ourselves. One the movie marathon was done Lucy and I got up to pack our things out of our hotel room. Once we entered we saw the worst people in the works that we didn't want to see..

Niall Horan and Harry Styles.

***********************************^***********

Hey guys sorry for making it short. Hope you vote and enjoy.

-Haley xoxo :D