😩 Emilio 😫

Emilio and you were playing video games wen your star losing and you got bored and went down stairs and you saw it was early in the morning and every one was doing some thing your thought of rehung all the tree trash out of the pool and  fill the pool with water and same with the jacuzzi Wen you were done you went to clean the boys room because it was to messy and the boys were so happy that you cleaned there room but they were co fused of why so you told them.
Well it was so nasty and I clen it for you so as I'm abou to do with your guys laundry.
Well thanks but you don't have to do that , they said
Well if I don't you guys will never do it so let me be the mother of you all and let me clean and help.
Okay sh what do you need help with they asked.
I need you all to give me all your dirty laundry and but is in separate places so I know witch one is which
Wen your were don you went to took wit four swimsuit and you went to the pool Bruce it was to hot them Emilio went with you you guys stay playing wen you feel Emilio touching your ass your bout star make out then went up stairs to Jake's room them you took Emilio's shorts and boxers of wen his big D**k came to his stomach to took it in your hand then start playing with it you took it in your mouth then he took a condom from Jake's bedside table and but the condom on.
E-Emilio fuck faster god your so big yes oh god yes your scream and scratch Emilio's back and live him some makes.
Them beby girl you feel so good I'm daddy's dick do you like it beby. He said in to your ear
Them after 10 more minutes you cum in his dick and Emilio fallow and cum in the condom Emilio got dressed in to some jake Paul Murch and then went to his room and got a nigh hoodie and some sweatpants then went to your room to get a clean bra and underwear after you got done Emilio carry you to the trampoline sans your legs hurt every one was looking at you then it got so quiet.
Well I think Martinez got some today did t you Emilio 😉. Jake speaks
Then every one star  laughing and y/n star blushing
Aww look guys y/n is blush aww how cute but lest love them alone they are properly tired for doing it you know 😏😏. Tessa comments
Now wen I go to sleep I'm goin to small all the cum and remember what they did in my bed 😭 jake fake cray. After the long day you went to your room walking all weird and Emilio went with you that night you and Emilio talk about your future and some pranks to do to the team 10 members
The End 😱😱

Hey guys I'm sorry this story it's not as good as the other one well it's because it's was 12:39 and I was so tired I hope you enjoy it I know it was a little boring and dirty but I don't know I'm tired so 😭  well I hope you enjoy.