Emilio

Y/n/f : your/friend/name
Thatcherjoe: joe sugg
Enjoy
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Emilio P.O.V
I got home to the team 10 house and I walk up to my girlfriends room and she was at her desk laughing at something in her and her friend the computer and wen I got a little more close I saw what they are watching and there watching thatcherjoe (aka joe sugg as zoella's younger brother) and y/n started talking
Y/n : wow I as far as I se that joe is getting more handsome every time I want him.
Y/n/f : I know right like he is so funny and hot specially wen he is shirtless.
Y/n: I know I think he deserves the king of pranks award.
Y/n/f: I know I mean other YouTubers wish they could be as good as him he puts lots of time on his pranks.
Y/n: right I need to meet this mean and all the buttercream squad they are the funniest and conor Maynard voice like god he send him a angel voice I'm jealous.
Y/n/f: I'm know but what about jake and Logan?
Y/n: oh they are the second best pranksters but joe he is just amazing.
That is when I got so jealous and I walk out of her room slamming her door and make my way to the back yard.
Y/n P.O.V
As soon as the door slammed shut I new Emilio have heard the conversation that my friend and I had about joe I mean joe is handsome but Emilio is why better I have never met joe but If i will I will only be his friend but Emilio is the best thing that have ever happened to me he is the one that makes me happy,smile and I'm so happy to have him and get to call him my boyfriend.
I make my way to the back yard and I saw him with his legs instead of the pool so I seat next to him and let my legs touch the water and play with it.
I look over to Emilio and it seems that he really wants to cray so I place my head on his shoulder and I started talking.

Y/n: look what you hear about me thinking that joe is handsome was wrong because I should call you that but I instead call someone else that i look so stupid saying and thinking that but I reloaded that I don't need so meet someone funny or just because he is grate at peaks wen I aredy have a boyfriend that can do that and that makes me laugh wen he didn't do anything that was funny but I'm really sorry to make you think that you were not good enough will you Emilio Martinez forever this big fool?

Emilio P.O.V
After she was done with her speech I looked at her and she had some tears coming down her beautiful eyes and so I lend to her and his her tears away and I look at her lips and kiss her then I smile.
Emilio: oh beby don't cry I over react by something so simple you can be a fan girl over any boy you want but please remember that you have a boyfriend here next to you and that you don't need any other guy.
Y/n: okay I love you my sweet Spanish boy what will I do if I don't have you??
Emilio: well I think you should have looked for me if I were you because I didn't have you i will literally will be a lonely boy with out my beby girl you know your the only one or me Y/n ?
Y/n : aw your too perfect how did i got so lucky.
Emilio: I should be the one saying that but we both lucky to have echo there.
Y/n:
We kiss for like 1 minute witch feels like years but then we were I tripped my Ivan taking pictures , jake vloging us and y/n/ f clapping her hands and singing
We look at them and we blush and Ivan said.
Ivan: aww my brother looks so happy more than I have ever seen him Emilio were did you find a great girl like that I need one.
The we all laugh at what Ivan said and we walk inside Emilio and I wen to my room and cuddle. Jake went to his room and work on his own business ivan was in the kitchen eating and y/n/f went to her house. Emilio and I have been happy with each other and I love him I will never change that and we will never let anyone brake us apart.
End