Must date the serial killer

Characters:

Park Suyeon-a secret agent who was assigned to date the serial killer 'Bambam' . She is very cute, she has blonde hair, brown eyes, very soft facial features. Her atitude is cute but very deadly (16 years old)

Bambam-a serial killer killing for fun. he is really cute to be exact. he was very cold and often angry and really REALLY  DEADLY. (16 years old)

Kim Jae Hyun-known as J, is a strict agent but real fun to be with. She was also assigned to date Yugyeom the serial killer but she refused. She is pretty most people call Suyeon and her "the cute and the beauty'. She has black eyes and black hair but pale skin. (16 years old)

Kim Yugyeom-a another serial killer who is friends with Bambam. he is super perky but his face can kill you with his looks.(16 years old)

Nate Lee-a half korean, half American he is also an agent he actually likes Suyeon but afraid to be rejected. He is tall, pale and handsome with jet black hair.(17 years old)

Frank Jung-a half british half korean. He is the boss of the agency despite his young age. He hes brown eyes, slightly red hair sharp facial features (17 years old)

------Author's note------

Look at the cover photo for you to see the characters  ^_^!!