House on Myrtle Beach, Pt.2

Everybody walks into the kitchen in sequence. Edan,Sese,Luc, Jonas, Nessey, and Ace.

Sese: Goodmorning is what you usually say!

Luc: We aint early bird like you and ya nigga Sese.

Edan: She is the only reason I left the bed. She would bitin my cheek til I woke up.

Nessey: Sese you need to learn how to stop bein annoying.

Sese: Bitch, be quiet and say goodmorning.

-Everybody starts chuckling-

Luc: Who makin breakfast?

Nessey: Drumroll please...*everybody starts boundin on the table* our chef for this fine journè is Emerson Ace Johnson.

Ace: Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
-Nessey grabs his friend and says....-

Nessey: Be nice for me and I'll be nice for you laterrr.

-Ace smirks and says-

Ace: Alright! Who wants pancakes, sausage bacon, and oatmeal with cinnamon and minced apples?!

Jonas: Nigga she bitched you out! Ahhhh hahaha

"I dont care. Thats my lady and what she say goes." Ace says with a short gaze at Nessey.

Nessey walks up to Ace and kisses his shoulder and says, "Thats my nigga and what he's says goes.....sometimes."

Ace turns around real quick, "Nes what the fuck? Sometimes?"

Jonas ballin out laughin, "I guess we see who wear the pants." Edan cuts in, "Just a hint bro....it aint you." And they both start ballin out laughin.

Merci shoots em down, "Unless both of yall wanna sleep on couches the rest of the trip, I recommend shuttin the fuck up."

-30 minutes later-

Ace: Aye the food done! Lets eat!

-Everybody starts comin in, grabbin food,and puttin it on they plate. Ace made so much that it feels like a buffet.-

"Good job daddy." Nessey says winkin' at Ace with her seductive eyes.

"Thanks Ace!" Everybody says in sequence.

Ace interrupts everyone in their morning feast, "So what's the play for today?"

Nessey says, "shopping". Merci says "Beach then lets go shopping." Sese, "uhhh idk the shopping THEN goin to the beach sounds lit." Then all the guys say at the same time "Time to go swimmin'."

-2 hours later everybody is in they swimsuit and swim trunks ready to walk on the sand and swim in the ocean-
——————————••———••——————————
-Later at the beach-

Nessey says as she runs around in the water. "Bae come hereeeeeeee!!!" Ace looks over as he catches the football pass from Edan. "What babygirl?! Im playin football."
Nessey mocks him and yells, "Nigga you is not in the NFL, come here!"
Ace complains, "You always jokin me, Im gon drop you in that ocean mannn!"
Nessey tests Ace, "Do it!" Ace runs at her and as soon as she sees him she runs to Merci and hides behind her. Nessey, "I was just kidding boy!" Ace mutters, "Thats what I thought." And runs back over to Edan and Jonas.

Nessey, "Can we go home, get cleaned up, and go shoppin? I got sand between my ass cheeks."

Sese: nah lets stay a little then go.

Merci: yeah.

1 hr later they leave the beach go home, get dressed, and go shopping.