Ghost stories from LSGH

This story happened during my stay in LSGH. 

There was a rumor in the high school building that there were some unruly students that were trying to prank the teachers while they were teaching their classes. It was unsettling for the teachers because these pranks were coming from the honors section during that time, and that the honors section were mostly comprised of students that were deemed cream of the crop. 

The pranks were just minor though, like the built in T.V. from the class was automatically turning on and off during the class, as well as some chairs were being moved causing noise during the class, etc. The teachers thought that one student must have a cellphone that has a remote control feature causing the built in T.V. to turn on and off during class, and the students at the back were responsible for causing the chairs to make noise in order to disturb the class. 

Although the students say that there were also some weird things happening to the class that they could not explain. During one of their classes, the T.V. turned on again and this time their teacher that time became fed up and ended lecturing the class about their unruly behavior. Then suddenly, the class saw something forming out of the static that was projected from the T.V.. The static from the T.V. formed a child like face figure that was laughing, then the T.V. suddenly turned of. After that, the room became settled in, and the teacher just didn't mind the static thinking it was just their imagination.

During late at night, some of the janitors there sometimes hear a child crying when they pass by the honors section classroom, and some of the teachers working overtime there could have sworn that they saw a child with a dark aura up in the ceiling of that classroom hearing it cry and laugh at times. Some of the janitors there believe that that child was the one responsible for the sounds of the chairs moving and  for the T.V. turning on and off when no one was there, and whenever they clean that room they just assume that there were just some maintenance glitches from the building. But they can't explain the crying or laughing in that room for some maintenance glitch. The janitors and even the teachers try to dismiss the strange happenings in that classroom by avoiding to pass by that room especially at night. Up to this day, there you can still hear the cry and the laughter of that child during the night.

That room is section II-G of the high school building of LSGH.

Believe it or don't.