Chapter one

My names Samantha Volli, patient number 163. I am held inside a mental asylum. I would have no problems with being here.

If I wasn't crazy.

I was accused because of killing two girls. But I didn't. I wouldn't. Now, you're thinking why I'm being held inside a mental asylum huh? Well, why don't you read my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Babysitting. I never liked babysitting. Yet here I am looking at my aunt's house. I stepped outside my car and stared at it in awe. Why couldn't she just hire another babysitter. I sighed. I'm being payed anyway. I went inside and my aunt greeted me with her signature smile.

"Samantha" she said smiling. She gave me a tight, warm hug.

"Hi" I said while rubbing  my now soon to be sore back. "Where's Annie?"

"Upstairs playing her sister Diana will be home soon. Thank you again for babysitting them."

"No problem" I said faking a smile.

"I'll be back on Saturday morning" she said walking to the door. "Oh and if there's an emergency go to your grandmother okay?" and with that she waved goodbye, which I returned.

Okay....

I made my way upstairs. I approached the pink door and this must be Annie's room no doubt about it. I was about to open it when I heard muffled voices inside. Hmm my aunt didn't told me that Annie's friends were here. They were talking.

I heard a little girl laugh which I pressume is Annie. I smiled to myself, she seems to be sweet. But my smile faded when I heard a little girl's voice. I don't know why but it sent shivers down my spine. Suddenly the voice stopped.

"What's wrong? Why'd you stop?" Annie asked her "friend"

"Shh! Someone's listening to us" she said slowly as if sensing my presence. I can somehow feel her eyes on me. Finally I couldn't take it anymore I opened the door. And I was shocked. 

Annie was all alone.

I looked around her room.

No one.

"Hey Samantha" she greeted my sweetly.

"Hey sweetie" I said kneeling next to her.

"Did mom already left Samantha?" she asked still looking at her doll.

"Yep and by the way you could call me Sam" I smiled. "Are you hungry?" she nodded.

"I want cookies!" she chirped. I laughed.

"Yeah sure, I'll be downstairs if you need me okay?" she nodded and continued singing while playing with her doll.

I made my way downstairs and suddenly I felt something rush pass me. I ran back upstairs to Annie's room. I opened the door and she looked surprised and yet a little confused.

"Uhh... On second thought sweetie why don't you help me bake the cookies" I said smiling. The frown and confusion on her face vanished and was replaced by a wide smile.

"Okay!" she said and got up immediately. She ran down the stairs laughing. I on the other hand had doubts if I should take the stairs. Well how else could I get down? Sighing I carefully made my way down the stairs. 

We went to the kitchen and started making cookies.

"Alright Annie that's enough tasting" I laughed. Annie's already eating the cookies.