A GraLu fan-fic

hi minna san!! this is my very first story in wattpad. I am a little bit bad in grammar so if i have a wrong spelling, you may correct me.

ENJOY!!!!

Chapter 1: Lucy Heartfilia

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She is an 17 years old girl, 2nd year highscool and will be 3rd year highschool this year.Before,she studies in Sabertooth academy and now will transfer to Fairy tail academy. In Sabertooth academy,she only has a few friends cause it feels like everybody is bad except for Yukino,Rogue,Sting,and Minerva... They always hang out together.

One day, Sting said to Lucy that he likes her and wants to be her girlfriend then Lucy blushed and said that she likes him also so they became girlfriends and boyfriends.... When Sting said to her that he want to go on a date at 3:00 pm at the Italianni's(can't think of any other name), Lucy said to herself that maybe Sting is preparing for their date then she decided to go early. When she went to that restaurant, her eyes are looking for Sting and finally,she saw him.He went to the table where Sting is and shouted "hey sti-" she didn't continue because she saw Minerva with him and heard Sting saying "will you be my girlfriend?" " what?but you already have Lucy" Minerva said "I realized that i don't have feelings for her anymore. We've been dating for 2 months or less and i'm getting bored of her.So will you be my girlfriend please?" Sting is somekind of playboy and Lucy didn't know it.Lucy hates playboys"are you sure bout this?well my answer is yes" Minerva turned her eyes from where Lucy is standing.

Minerva's eyes turned into surprised when she saw Lucy standing and listening to their conversation and she then said her name then Sting looked at the back and saw Lucy crying...."Lucy," Sting said "YOU BAKA!!!" Lucy shouted that everyone at restaurant heard her. Sting followed her and Lucy quickly went to the parking area to get her car. Luckily,once she started the engine, Sting didn't have a chance to go and went to Minerva.

"So what happened?" Minerva asked "I didn't catch up with her to say sorry.Well, anyways i'll just say sorry to her next year."Sting said like he doesn't care about what Lucy feels.Lucy really likes Sting since they became friends.Minerva said " Sting,you didn't know?" " know what?" Sting said curiously " that Lucy will transfer to another school." "what? why?" " I don't know. I think she told everyone except you,"

-Scene: Lucy's house-

Once Lucy got home, she ran to her bedroom and cried.She take the picture that Sting and her picture together.While she is holding the picture,she's saying " Sting -cries- why?why did you do this to me?

-The next day-

Lucy's P.O.V

~sigh~ i am totally fine now and who cares? i will be in Fairy Academy this school year and we started dating since the last day of school.Besides we will not be seeing each other anymore. He will just say sorry to me and will say "let's broke up". ~phew~ 2 more weeks before the start of school year.

Author's note:

Did you like it?? if you like it please vote or comment(if there are any corrections) i am thinking what will i write for the next chapter.

-End of chapter
Arigato Gusaimas!!