Chapter 2: Fairy Academy

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up 6:00,went to the bathroom,take a bath, eat, brush my teeth and getting ready to go to school. I wonder what Fairy Academy looks like.

-Scene:Fairy Academy-

Omg!!! Its so big!!! I was looking up for how tall the academy is and i didn't notice that i bumped into a blue haired girl."Are you alright? Sorry for bumping into you."I said while helping the blue haired girl. "No its okay i'm fine" she said until our eyes met.Once i looked at her,i can't believe it! "Lucy chan?" "Levy chan?" I can't really belive that Levy is studying here.Levy is my classmate since kindergarten and we've been hanging out together until she said that she will study in abroad the next school year. "Levy chan!!" I said " I thought you're studying in abroad?" " I went here just last year and sorry if i didn't let you know." she said then i hugged her. "Its okay." then we stopped hugging. "Uhm, Levy? Can you show me where i can get the schedules?" "okay.Sure."

         As we are walking,i saw a orange haired guy well not that orange winked at me and said 'hi blonde'then i asked Levy who he is and said that he is Hibiki Lates.She also said to me that don't you dare fall in love with him because he is just using his charms to get over with girls.And he has more than 20 ex girlfriends!!!! ~sigh~ 

~after we get our schedule~

         We are already at the door of the classroom whenn Levy chan asked me "Lucy chan,are you ready to go in?" "Yes. I'm all fired up!!"I said in confidence.Then, Levy opened the door. Everyone starred at me then a red haired girl came towards me and asked, "Hi! I'm Erza, Erza Scarlet. Nice too meet you. Are you a new student?" "Yes i am. My name is Lucy Heartfilia." i said in reply. Then everyone said " Welcome to Fairy High!" then everyone came to me and intridouce themselves one by one

            ~Time skip~

         Then, a pink haired boy said " Hi Lucy! i'm Natsu Dragneel!! Nice to meet you." "Oh hi! nice to meet you too" then a blue haired girl just like Levy's intridouced herself " Hi! my name is Juvia Lockser! don't you dare take away Gray sama for he is MINE!!" "uhmm... okay by the way who is Gray?" i asked then suddenly a boy with a black hair said "That's me. I'm Gray Fullbuster. Nice to meet you." " oh okay.Nice to meet you. I'm Lucy Heartfilia." i said back. aww he's cute! no wait i musn't say this stuffs i might blush then he might ask why my face is red. Then an oranged haired guy like Hibiki came forward. "Hi! my name is Loke Lates,the younger brother of Hibiki.Nice to meet you and your preety. ~winks~" "Ok thanks i'm Lucy Heartfilia." Right, he is just like his brother he's using also his charms. Then Levy said to me " Don't fall for him too.He's also using he's charms like his brother but he doesn't have any girlfriend in his life.He just wants girl to fall in love with him." "Ok. I knew it from the start"

          Then we sat in a vacant chair.Hibiki is also our classmate and he keeps on staring at me.Soon, our teacher went inside and her name is Mirajane Strauss.She said we will have a sitting arrangement.

           And now, the sitting arrangement is done.I'm sitting beside Gray, infront of me is Levy, beside Levy is Natsu, at the back of Gray is Erza, and the worst,beside Erza is Hibiki!!!! Ugh... i hope he will not bother me.

    Author's Note:

        Yess. The love story begins at the next chapter.hihi! hope you like it!!! please vote or comment and thank you for reading!!!

                                               -End of Chapter-
                                             Arigatou Gusaimas!