authors note

Hey there! Obviously, I know you guys want to just get down to reading some text messages from the cast of Supernatural and I will be getting there soon just let me say a few things.

1. This is mainly going to be based on texts between Jared, Jensen and Misha but I might also have others in since they are part of the cast as well.

2. They are going to be short but not out of context. My titles will share the setting of where its taking place and you can imagine everything else off of that. (Or I might tell you the actions of what's happening in 3rd person when someone is not texting Idk)

3. I would love to have some feedback from my readers. Let me know what you might be looking forward to reading in the next one and I will accept suggestions and ideas too (I'll give you credit of course.)

4. And last but not least, this may not be important as I'm implying but texting isn't necessarily used in the best grammar and vocabulary, but I tend to write professionally so if you guys get annoyed by that or someone's character is out of place let me know in a polite way and I will try my best to edit and change that.

That's all I wanted to share with you lovely people and if you would like you may continue onto the next part❤