Well-rested

Annie opened one blue eye. Fully conscious, and aware of her situation, she glanced left and right. A guard caught sight of Annie. He ran out of the tightly secured room for a second, stayed there for several minutes, then ran back into the room. Frozen in her crystal, Annie watched the guard. 

Around two hours later, the door clicked open. Annie flinched at the sight of who it was. Section Commander Hange Zoe. "Ah, so she's actually awake. Isn't that nice...? Well, after all of the effort we've been through and the deaths that occurred just so we could bloody well capture you. I do hope you're wanting to stay. It's not like you can really go anywhere else now, is it?"

Annie didn't respond. She kept staring intently at Hange, who was looking right back at Annie. "Oh, you do recognise me, don't you? Only captured you twice. Broke free, but here we are. I'm Section Commander Hange Zoe. We're going to be spending a lot of time together, so make yourself comfortable." Hange nodded to Moblit and the guard as she walked out. 

Hange sighed. "This should be fun." Levi appeared from around the corner. "So she's awake?"       "Yes, she's awake." Hange had a tone of discontent.                                                                                              "The fun part will be trying to break her out of her cocoon."                                                                             "No, the fun part will be making sure she doesn't escape, or shift, and containing her."                       "Wow four-eyes, you really thought about this didn't you?"                                                                               Hange gave Levi a look. Moblit emerged from the holding cell.                                                                       "Section Commander, she's trying to make contact..."