Breaking open the shell

Annie must've fallen asleep, as she awoke. She was out of her 'shell.' In restraints, on a chair.          "Ah. So good to see you awake." Hange was looking straight in to Annie's eyes. "I do hope you'll speak to us. Now, can you actually hear me, talking to you?" Annie, realising she was screwed, gave a faint nod. "That's good. So, do you remember what happened...?" Hange gave an interested tone.

"Yes. I do. I was fighting Eren, and now I'm here." Annie shamefully looked down.                                  "That's right. I'm afraid you lost. What's more, we managed to stop Eren from devouring you."     "Hmph." Annie gave a disgruntled look.                                                                                                                      "Annie, where did you come from? I know for a fact you didn't come from within the walls. Not everyone can become a Titan quite like yours." Hange wasn't in a mood to play around.                   "...I came from a village outside of the walls. I can't remember where."                                                       "So there's life beyond the walls?" Hange's eyes widened with curiosity.                                                   "Yes. I was chosen to inherit the powers of 'The Female Titan'... don't know how though."                "I've been looking into this. So, the Armoured and Colossal. They're like you aswell, yes? What's more, do you know them?" Hange's eyes glistened.                                                                                            "I do. Their names are..."