Prolouge

First off, she's way more sensitive in this book. And this is book 6. Moon sat there, her eyes glazing with tears. Don't show fear, or hurt... She thought as she blinked, wiping it away. "It matters if they're manipulating us!!" Hissed winter, "we have one right here, she should know the answers!!" Moon had tears streaming down her snout, and everyone stared at the tears sliding down.
Winter didn't notice this at all, he said "come on! Your a NightWing, you should know whether it's true or not they have powers." Moon looked up at him and yelled "I don't know Anything!!!" His cold eyes staring at the tears sliding down her snout, kinkajou said "moon.... A-are you okay?" Red,green,emerald, blue, and gold pinned her down. Moon whimpered, clutching her head "I-is there something w-wrong with me because I-I'm NightWing?" She got up and started crying again.

Moon passed through the entrance that led to her cave, passing clay and sunny.
"MoonWatcher? Are you okay?" Said Clay, worry crossing his usually casual voice. Sunny stopped and said "moon?"
As moon rounded towards her cave she heard the two dragons following her, she finally turned around in the now empty hallway "I-I'm fine..." Clay stood in her way, his leg laying limply by him. "No you're not,moon why are you crying?" Sunny came up beside him and said "moon, it's okay to tell us... We won't judge..."
Moon said "c-can we go I-into my cave? N-no ones there right n-now..." Clay nodded with sunny and led moon into her cave.

"So what's wrong? You seem really hurt..." Said sunny, she was curled at the corner of the cave with clay 3 feet away from her. Moon explained it, how the others didn't care that she was being bullied, how other NightWings called her a disgrace, and how winter bullied her. Clay said, clearly understanding "moon, you aren't a mistake. Winter has his own reasons, and trust me you're not a mistake, everyone has their own reasons to be angry at each other." Sunny nodded and smiled, moon smiled weakly too "t-thanks... Though, I really don't w-want to talk to winter right now..." Clay nodded and smiled, his smile was so goofy. Sunny smiled and said "its good to tell other dragons how you feel, see you, moon." Moon smiled quickly as they left the cave, kinkajou suddenly bounded in with carnelian. Carnelian actually had pity plastered on her face,"hey NightWing." Kinkajou smiled and bounded over to moon, in reactions he stood still. Hmm, maybe all NightWing's aren't the same... A voice came from carnelian's mind. Kinkajou folded her wings around moon, flaring her scales. Moon yelped And covered her eyes, kinkajou smiled, and so did moon. Carnelian recovered from the flare and rolled her eyes, saying " if you two are done hugging it out, we are going hunting with tsunami." Moon nodded, and suddenly dread passed over her oh dear, winter's going to be there... She did not want to talk to him, or turtle.

Moon soared through the air, reading turtles thoughts I hope moon is okay, I shouldn't have been asking so many questions... And then skipped to winter, instantly snapping out of his thoughts. No, no winter. Just fun... She thought as carnelian and the others went flying over a lake, while she sat in the forest.
Out of the corners of her Aqua eyes, she saw sandy scales move closer. Qibli sat next to the small NightWing, he smiled with his freckles and said "hey moon." Moon smiled weakly "h-hey..." The SandWing shuffled his wings before saying "look, I'm sorry about winter...." The NightWing said "no, you don't have to apologize. He has t-to." Qibli nodded and put a wing around moon, i would've fought him for you...no matter what... He thought fiercely. Moon blushed through her black scales, Qibli stared at the red spread on her face. Tsunami yelled "WE'RE FLYING BACK TO THE MOUNTAIN!!" and moon shot up under his wing, and he followed after....

Sorry this took so long :)