Chapter 1

Lol I'm skipping to the Explosion in the history cave.
Moon clung to carnelian's foot as carnelian walked into the cave, screaming "s-stop! Qibli! Carnelian something b-bad is going to happen....please...." The SkyWing looked down at her and flicked her off of her foot, tamarin sitting inside the cave with Bigtail.
Moon whimpered, her legs and wings weak from the vision. Moon, you need to get up NOW. Demanded DarkStalker, it came out as a whimper.
Qibli was walking towards moon, but as soon as his talons stepped into the cave it exploded. She couldn't see anyone except for carnelian and Bigtail, screaming and burning.
Moon didn't scream, DarkStalker cried moon get up!!! P-please.... Don't leave me a-alone...
Her wings lit up, being half scalded and burned. She scrawled, and then weakened. I can't.... I-I'm sorry.... She thought, her lungs full of smoke and her eyes burning.
Suddenly she felt scales hit her, clay, had picked her up and started running through the fire. MoonWatcher blacked out...

Moon laid there on the floor with kinkajou cried as she helplessly shook MoonWatcher, with tamarin passed out beside her. Moon had opened her eyes, winter staring at her with tears in his eyes, along with Qibli he was shocked. Turtle was against the wall, with the company of umber, helping him breathe. Turtle had his tail burnt badly, but his wing looked torn apart, his bone visible.
"M-moon please...." Said winter, as his wings wrapped around the dragonet.
She had burns along her neck and face, She started to cry and whimper in pain, staring at the breathing SkyWing. Carnelian had survived, she had, survived, and moon was glad. But Bigtail didn't, tamarin,her,and carnelian only survived.
Carnelian's wings were burnt lightly, but her face and legs more... Burnt... But the leg was worse. Clay came back carrying a dart gun, he filled it up and shot moon with it first, then carnelian and tamarin.

Moon awoke, her scars and injuries wrapped in silk and bandages. Pain rummaging through her scales, the burns had severely hurt her. She rasped DarkStalker.... In her mind, and a quivery foreign voice said back to her y-your awake... I'm glad you a-are.... No way this was DarkStalker... It couldn't be, she closed her eyes.
Thanks.... Everything hurts... I'm glad carnelian's alive... And suddenly a cold atmosphere filled the entire room.... Winter....