Sunshine

(So a quick note. This is an AU so things are a bit different. Also FEELS ALERT!!)

It's been eleven months and 3 weeks since Flynn was diagnosed with a form of brain cancer. Since then all his hair had fallen out and he had become very weak and sickly. He had gone through months and months of chemotherapy but the effects were not successful and he was told he wouldn't live past the twelfth month. For the past week Sol and him and only say alone cuddling and spending time together while they were about to. Now they were on their last day and things were absolutely silent. Flynn sat weakly propped up against Sol shaking and breathing shallowly and slowly.

"Sol... I don't feel good..." Flynn whispered unable to raise his voice any higher.

"I know baby... but you're gonna be fine soon... I promise ok...? You'll feel all better soon..." he whispered back hugging Flynn tighter and stroking his head softly.

"Sol... can you sing to me please...?" He slowly looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"You know I'm no good at singing..." he said back a small sad smile on his face.

"Please Sol... I want to hear you sing..." his breaths began to get slower and shallower. Sol took this as a sign his boyfriend was going to leave soon so he accepted the plead and began to sing.

"You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine,
You make me happy,
When skies are grey,
You never know dear,
How much I love you..."

At this point Sol began to cry softly and hugged Flynn tighter. Flynn smiled softly and leaned up kissing Sol as he finished his song.

"So please don't take my sunshine away..."

After the line was sung Sol burst into big tears as Flynn's small frail body fell slack against the his. Sol hugged him as tight as he could to his chest and began rocking them back and forth.

Flynn L. Dyre
1999-2017
Lost but never forgotten, may his soul reside in the heavenly grace of God's hands.
---
7 months later

It had been seven months since his one love died. Not a single day went past where he didn't get high or drink himself silly after waking up alone. However after seven months of suffering Sol had had enough pain. He sat on the bed in the very same spot he had the day his Flynn had died, but instead of a tiny body next to him he had bottles of alcohol and pills.

"I'll see you soon baby... don't you worry... we'll be together soon..." Sol whispered in a broken, quiet voice as he picked up the bottles. He downed 5 pills to start and then 6 more and then 3 more before he through the bottle to the ground and replaced it with a bottle of alcohol. He downed about half a bottle before he started to get dizzy and his vision began to turn black. He began reciting the same song he had sang that day seven months ago and as his vision turned completely black he finished the song and the tears fell. But they were not of sadness, they were of happiness.

Sol R. Angelo
1998-2017
May you find your love in God's loving hands.

---

When Sol had died he was greeted by Flynn with a warm smile and an outstretched hand.

"I could've waiting longer you know." Flynn finally spoke.

"I know... but I couldn't." Sol smirked and kissed Flynn. "I couldn't live another second without you in my life to make it brighter..."

"You should've at least tried... but let's go! You just have to see this place it's amazing!" He said smiling and pulling Sol toward the light.

And indeed it was as long as Flynn was by his side anywhere could look absolutely gorgeous.

---
(Well I suck... I'm waiting for a confirmation on Sol's last name from my fren who made him so his heading may change but idk. HOPE YOU LIKED IT!)