A Silent "I Do"

(This takes place in an alternate universe)

It was the day of the wedding and Flynn couldn't help but feel sick. He grew up with this man and to see him get married, to see the one he loved most get swept away by someone else was pure agony. Sol had told him how much he loved her. How much he needed her and couldn't live without her. Ever word made him sick. He just couldn't deal with all the feelings. He wanted to be happy for his friend no... BEST friend but he was also jealous and sad. He was too overwhelmed by everything. He sat on a bench and grounded himself so he would be ready for the ceremony but he found himself just staring at Sol the whole time. He looked AMAZING in the tuxedo. And his hair was held up by a bright pink elastic Flynn had given him before getting ready. The color of the bow tie set off his eyes wonderfully and he had a beautiful smile on his face. But something was off about it. Before Flynn had anytime to look too far into it the brides music played and in she walked. A tall blonde girl with stunning blue eyes wearing a gorgeous pure white dress. She looked stunning. Flynn looked down sadly for the vows and such trying to block everything out. Nothing was working. Every time he heard Sol's voice his heart fluttered and he sighed lovingly. Once it got time for the "I do"s he started to pay attention. When the priest asked the girl if she would love Sol till the day they both died Flynn mouth out an "I Do" just so he would get to say it... he knew he would never love another and this was the only chance he would get. Little did he know Sol had been looking at him at that particular time and when it got time for Sol to say the same phrase there was silence before he spoke.

"I don't." He let go of the blonde woman's hands. "I can't do this anymore... I can't continue to pretend. Jess, I'm sorry you're a wonderful person but... you're not the one for me..." after speaking he walked down the stairs over to Flynn where he knelt down in front of him. "You. You are the one my heart belongs to. I tried to figure out a way to tell you but I couldn't. And before I knew it I was getting married to someone I didn't love." Flynn's eyes were wide. "Flynn Almeda, If you let me... I would simply love being able to call your heart mine..." Everyone was silent for a while until the bride started clapping with tears in her eyes. As she did everyone else slowly started to clap and once they quieted Flynn spoke in a shaky voice.

"Yes... yes I'd like that..."

AND THEN THEY KISSED!