Chapter 5 - "Yamaguchi's Problem!"

[at Midnight in Tsukki's Room...]

tsukki: (w-why is my heart beating so fast?!)

yamaguchi: *opens his eyes and is confused standing up look at tsukki looking away*

tsukki: *gets startled and looks back*

tsukki: *has a deep red face looking at yamaguchi legs being exposed*

tsukki: *glares at him*

yamaguchi: *gets shocked and startled by tsukki glare confused*

tsukki: *growls and grabs a pillow that was nearby him and throws it a yamaguchi's face*

tsukki: u idiot!

*yamaguchi falls over from the pillow and tsukki is panting from frustration*

yamaguchi: *gets startled and stand over again confused and gets annoyed a bit*

yamaguchi: what wrong with you?!

tsukki: *gets startled and looks away*

tsukki: j-just...nothing. lets go to sleep..

yamaguchi: *looks confused* o-ok?

*tsukki gets inside the bed, yamaguchi gets nervous and hesitates to get in the bed*

tsukki: whats wrong?

yamaguchi: i-its just..

tsukki: would you like to sleep in the floor? thanks your a good friend!

tsukki: *turns around and takes up the whole bed snores dramatically*

yamaguchi: T-Tsukki you jerk! n-no! ill sleep in the bed too...

tsukki: what? *dramatically sounds like he cant hear*

yamaguchi: I-Ill Sleep In The Bed Too!

tsukki: *grins and turns back around to face yamaguchi and makes space and pats the bed where space is being shown*

yamaguchi: *gulps a bit and blushes a bit and starts to get inside the bed as well with tsukki*

tsukki: urgh- its a bit tight..            {note: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) }

yamaguchi: s-sorry!

tsukki: its ok, we have no choice anyway..

*yamaguchi is blushing deeply red hiding his face under tsukki's chest*

tsukki: *still not asleep over how tight and little space hes needing to sleep in*

tsukki: (how is he so small? kinda cute..)

tsukki: *gets shocked by his own thoughts and blushes deep red snapping out of it*

tsukki: (WTF?! WTF AM I THINKING OF THIS GUY?!)

[during Night Time...]

*tsukki and yamaguchi are sleeping*

*yamaguchi suddenly feels something between his arms*

yamaguchi: *groans and wakes up*

yamaguchi: (whats that..?) *in a low groaning voice*

*yamaguchi gets shocked and blushes deep red looking at tsukki having his arms wrapped around his chest sleeping soundly*

yamaguchi: (OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG! WHAT IS GOING ON!)

yamaguchi: *while hes blushing deeply red at the situation he feel something slide between his legs*

yamaguchi: A-ah... *gets startled and doesnt wake tsukki up*

*yamaguchi then look down to see what sled between his legs and he sees tsukki's leg raised between his legs making yamaguchi get a boner*

yamaguchi: *gets shocked and covers his mouth to not scream and is blushing deeply from how tsukki legs are thrusting yamaguchi between his legs*

yamaguchi: *starts to moan a bit*

yamaguchi: h-Hahh.. *gets even more shocked by his sounds and tries hard as possible to cover his mouth without peeping his moan noises*

*tsukki legs keep thrusting through yamaguchi's legs*

yamaguchi: a-ah.. *moans a little*

yamaguchi: (i c-cant hold back... i n-need to do something about this boner..)

*yamaguchi turns around and moves tsukki's leg away trying to not wake tsukki up, he gets really nervous and is blushing deeply trembling sneakily going down his shorts taking out the boner*

yamaguchi: ( i have to get this over with...) *is embarrassed for what hes about to do*

To Be Continued...