Chapters 6 - "Tsukki wakes up?!"

[...at Midnight]

Yamaguchi: a-Ah- *he grunts and lets out a small moan*

[Yamaguchi covers his mouth in shock and tries to lower his voice]

[Yamaguchi falls down slowly while exposing his boner trying not to make a noise]

Yamaguchi: (PLEASE! Don't make a noise to make him up?!!)

[Yamaguchi slowly lowers his hand down his lower body to where his boner is and touches the tip of his dick]

Yamaguchi: *shudders of the feeling of his touch and pants*

Yamaguchi: Hahh.. (S-Should it be ok to s-start now? ..I'm so scared...)

[Yamaguchi begins to thrust his dick in a slow motion]

Yamaguchi: MMMm- (Hah- this is so embarrassing... I want to get this over with--)

[Yamaguchi proceeds with thrusting his dick, but then suddenly begins to rapidly thrust faster]

Yamaguchi: *grunts ludely*

Yamaguchi: (this is not enough to recover my boner.. What should I do?!)

[Yamaguchi spots tsukki's high school clothing on the ground laying down]

Yamaguchi: (Tsukki's Clothes! S-Should I use them...?)

Yamaguchi: *he reaches from tsukki's clothes and his heart starts to thump*

Yamaguchi: Hahh.. (Why is my heart beating? Why in a situation like this..?)

Yamaguchi: (Whatever! If this actually could help- then I have to use this to get it over with..!)

[Yamaguchi holds out tsukki's school shirt and begins to smell it while holding his other hand onto his dick]

Yamaguchi: *he shudders by the smell and gets turned on*

Yamaguchi: (his clothes, its his... His smell is in these clothes- smells so nice..)

Yamaguchi: *he proceeds to thrust himself and it happens to have more affect*

Yamaguchi: HAHh.. *panting*

[Yamaguchi he starts to rapidly thrust deeper into his dick and causes more affect]

Yamaguchi: HAAH~! *Accidently moans loudly*

Yamaguchi: *is in shock and stops thrusting and covers his mouth rapidly*

Yamaguchi: (OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG-- I accidentally moaned! I really hope he didn't hear...!)

Tsukki: *grunts*

Yamaguchi: (OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG- H-He made a noise?! what do I do?!)

Tsukki: *yawns and raises his body forward up to sit up*

Yamaguchi: (OMG?##&!$!! He is waking up?!WHAT DO I DO?!)

Yamaguchi: *remembers of tsukki's shirt that is in his hand and he covers himself within it to hopefully not let tsukki spot it*

Tsukki: *he rubs his eyes to try to awaken his eyes and grunts more*

Tsukki: (what's all that noise..?)

[Tsukki notices that Yamaguchi is not in the bed but in the floor covered in his clothes*

Tsukki: HUH? *confused but gets angry*

...To Be Continued