seven

Mac;

"No! No! No! Stop being so damn clumsy Tracey! You're gonna fuck to my whole performance with that!" Ariana yelled. Yep, you guessed it. She's rehearsing for the One Love Manchester concert and she's getting really mad at her dancers. "This has to be perfect!" She yelled once again.

Miley looked from behind the curtain with a nervous facial expression on her face. Honestly, I feel the same way she feels. Just listening to Ariana yell at all of her dancers like they're her children makes me feel kind of weird since her dancers are like her best friends.

Ariana;

"I've been here all night I've been here all day and boy, got me walkin' side to side. I'm talkin' to ya see you standing over there with your body feeling like I wanna rock with your body and we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'." I sang.

"I'm comin' at ya 'cause I know you got a bad reputation doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation and we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' these friends keep talkin' way too much say I should give you up can't hear them no, 'cause I." I smiled at Mac and continued to sing as we started dancing.

"I've been here all night, I've been here all day and boy, got me walkin' side to side I've been here all night, I've been here all day and boy, got me walkin' side to side." We finished the song and then took took a break. I walked off stage straight over to Mac.

"Hey." I said. "Hey, please don't yell at me." He said playfully trying to cover his face with his arms. "Oh my god stop." I giggled. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "I won't yell at you.. today, I promise." I whispered in his hear.

"Today? What about the other days?" He asked. "You'll just have to wait and see what happens." I got up and walked back on stage and spoke with Miley for a little bit before we rehearsed. "Hey it's daddy Justin!" I heard Justin yelled from behind me.

I smiled and gave him a hug. "Why the hell are you so late?" I asked with a smile plastered on my face. "I got stuck in traffic." He said while scratching the back of his head. "And can you like not talk to me with that smile on your face cause it makes me feel uncomfortable and it makes you look like a murder." I rolled my eyes.

"But seriously other the 'stuck in traffic' excuse, why are you late?" I asked. "I was taking care of very important business with jerry." I covered my mouth to restrict myself from laughing. "You mean that 1 inched hotdog? Oh." I snickered. "Very funny." He rolled his eyes while smirking.

"Enough jokes, Scooter said that you are going after Katy I believe so after her rehearsal practice you're next." He nodded and walked back to where Scooter and a couple other guys were. For the rest of day we were just rehearing for the concert while Scooter was figuring out how to get extra security.

"This part of the show is gonna be so unprofessional." I said the Miley. "Yeah I know but that's alright. It'll bring a little bit of humor into this show and that's okay." I laid my head on her shoulder and we just stared up at the stars.

"I'm so tired." I yawned. "I think we're all tired." Miley laughed. "Well I'm even more tired than any of you guys so.." I couldn't even get my last word out. I was already asleep on her shoulder.

___

Okay this chapter is full of cringiness but I am way too lazy to rewrite it so it's whatever. Also I did not proof read this chapter so if there are any mistakes just point them out so I can fix them.