prologue

❝an angel like you shouldn't chase after someone like me❞

❝and someone like me will never be enough for you

© - ichigokouhai 2017

all rights reserved

PROLOGUE ;

the sky blossomed with hues of reds, pinks, oranges, and purples as the sun slowly descended from it's position high up in the sky. a soft sigh escaped the lips that belonged to kim taehyung as he watched a flock of birds fly past the school. he swung his legs slight as he sat at the ledge of the building. his eyes held a far away and distant look in them, almost as if he wasn't truly there. as the strawberry blonde stared off towards the horizon, sounds of footsteps resounded from the staircase, it wasn't long before the metal door swung open and another person joined taehyung on the rooftop. 

taehyung turned his head slightly to acknowledge his childhood best friend jimin silently before turning back to look at the sky. the black haired male walked over to where the other was, pulling himself up on the ledge as well, not speaking a word. 

"would you ever chase after someone who's already taken?" the younger of the two asked softly.

"you already know the answer to that tae," jimin started, turning to look at the other, "what's on your mind, you don't come up here unless something's bothering you".

another soft sigh escaped the younger's lips as he shook his head softly, "you probably already know." the elder nodded his head ever so slightly as the words he heard earlier replayed in his head. 

"an angel like you shouldn't chase after someone like me," hoseok spoke softly, leaning on his motorcycle, with yoongi not too far away on his. "and someone like me will never be enough for you," the younger spoke back, voice cracking slightly as he turned away from the orange haired male, a sad smile hinting at his lips.