Yes

His voice was soft and relaxing. He stopped talking and looked at the ground. I lifted my head up and held his hands. "Yes!" I smiled like a child. His eyes lit up. "Really?" He said jumping. I nodded. After he did a little dance he closed his arm around me again and ran his fingers through my hair.
    We stood for a moment. "I'm so happy." He said grabbing my lower torso. I hissed on accident. He was squeezing my cut. He quickly pulled back and looked at me. "What?" I pointed to the cut.
    "I'm sorry hehe." He said smiling. I shook my head. "Iv wanted you since iv laid eyes on you." He said smirking. My heart began beating crazily again. He neared my face again. "You drive me crazy, do you know that?" He whispered onto my lips.
     His breathe was hot. Just as he was about kiss me again my phone rang. He pulled back slightly looking disappointed. I apologized. He smiled.
     It was Minjae.

Yj: hello yes
Mj: I forgot to tell you to change both of your bandaids before you go to bed
Yj: oh yup thanks
Mj: you sound like your in a rush
Yj: no no it's ok
Mj: I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out or go shopping
Yj: yeaaaaa idk if I'm free tomorrow
Mj: oh ok then call whenever you are
Yj: sure
Mj: alright then bye
Yj: byeee
Beeeeeep. I cut the line.

When I turned around was standing with a stern face and his arms crossed. "What?" I asked putting my phone away. "Who was it?" He said narrowing his eyes. I looked down. "Minjae." I said quietly. "Oh. When are guys hanging out?" He said putting one of his hands in his pocket.
"Whenever I am free." I said. Hyungsiks face broke into a smirk. "Then I will make sure you aren't." He walked over and hugged me. I smiled.

I took a shower and so Hyungsik. We agreed that tomorrow after school we would go on an ice cream date. "Yaaaaaa Junghwaaa!" I heard Hyungsik yell from the kitchen. I quietly entered. He was cutting strawberries. "What?" I asked eating one. "Yaaa!" He laughed poking me.
"Let's cuddle with snacks." He said putting them on a plate. "Okayyy." I said blushing. He grabbed some Nutella and pretzels. I ran ahead of him and walked into my room. "Uh uh. My room." He said smiling.
I walked in front of him. His bed was soft wider than mine. He had a tv and his own bathroom. "Wah your room is so much better than mine." I said walking around.
He laughed. "I know. Come lay on the bed." He said jumping on it. Such a kid. I came from the opposite side and snuggled under the blanket. He turned the tv on and ate a strawberry.
We were about 4 inches away from eachother when Hyungsik put his arm around me and pulled me towards him. I layed my head on his shoulder pulled the blanket up. "Ahhh this feels good." He said, I could feel his smile. "I know. Your warm. Super warm." I said repeating him after I pushed him out of my bed.
He laughed.
     His smile was the most adorable thing ever. I hadn't realized I was staring right at him. He waved his hand in front of my face. "Hello?" Asked laughing. There was a light surrounding him in my eyes. There were flowers and hearts around him too.
I shook my head. He smirked. "I know. I am handsome!" "Kiddd." I said holding the d out. He leaned in and planted a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes. The place he kissed felt burning. When he leaned back I opened my eyes. "Are you ok?" He asked eating a strawberry.
I nodded. We silently watched tv until my eyes felt droopy. He still looked awake. His arm was still around me until I turned my back and faced the other way. I wasn't mad it was just more comfortable like this.
I couple minutes I heard the tv turn off and the bed shifted a little. I didnt feel like opening my eyes. Then bed dipped after a minute. An armed curved around my waist and pulled me closer to it. His chest was solid and warm. I felt a kiss on the back of my head. My stomach suddenly released a million of butterflies slightly making me smile.
"Goodnight baby, sleep well." I heard whisper before he stopped touching my hair. My cheeks heated. He was slowly perfecting his talent. He knew how to control my hormones. A smile formed on my face before I dropped back to sleep.

At around 3 am the doorbell rang. Me and Hyungsik were in the same position as when we fell asleep. I opened my eyes and turned around to face Hyungsik. "Ya. Wake up someone is at the door." I whispered poking his face. "Nrghghgh." He murmured pulling me back to lay down.
The doorbell rang again. Hyungsik didn't budge. He tightened his arm around my waist until I unwrapped myself. If he wasn't gonna answer it, then I was.
I was kind of scared. Who would come at this hour to our dorm? I put Hyungsiks robe on tied my hair into a lazy bun. I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my phone. The dorm was silent and dark. I turned the flashlight on and tip toed to the door. I looked through the eyehole, anxiety shaking in my stomach.
I couldn't believe my eyes. Hyeon Jae was standing at the door with his hands in his pocket, looking kind of mad. I quickly unlocked the door.
My eyes widened in shock. Why was here? "Wh-what are you doing he-here?" I asked wrapping the robe around myself. He looked into my eyes. "We haven't talked in a week and I couldn't sleep at all during that time." He said crossing his arms. I shook my head. "What does that mean?" I asked narrowing my eyebrows.
"I-I have to tell you something." He said breaking eye contact. What did he have to say? "Come in. Let's talk on the couch." I said welcoming him inside. He shook his head. "I'm fine." I stepped out and closed the door behind me. "What is it?" I asked crossing my arms.
He stepped closer to me. I backed up once. "You've known me for 7 years. Do you remember the time when you were doing the monkey bars and you slipped? Who caught you?" I pointed at him. "I don't know what it is but ever since that day Iv always felt the need to worry about you. Make sure you eat, help you with your work, drive you places, and most of all protect you." My stomach began tingling. Was he confessing? No. He was just telling you he's worried about you.
I smiled. "Thank you." "But," he started again," those feelings are becoming stronger. I no longer feel the need to protect you. I have to protect you." He said his eyes tense. My eyes widened. The tingling feeling was spreading through me slowly. "W-what?"
My smile disappeared. Did he know I was already going out with Hyungsik? He took a step closer. He began to smirk. "I don't know if you've noticed but, your driving me crazy." Oh no. I felt something bad about to happen.
I backed up but my back hit the door. He put his hand on my neck and pulled me towards him.

Hyungsik POV

The bed lightened. I knew she went to answer the door. Probably someone pizzas order, wrong dorm. I closed my eyes. She would be back soon so we could snuggle.

After about 20 minutes she wasn't back. I heard the door close and the dorm went silent. I figured she'd be making her way back to the room. After a couple seconds I heard nothing. I sat up. What happened? Worry filled my stomach.
I quickly turned my lamp on and grabbed my phone. I opened the door and walked through the dark hallway to the door. I heard squealing, like a girls voice. I quickly ran to the door and looked through the eyehole.
Some random guy was forcibly kissing junghwa while she kept hitting him. He kept going. I ripped the door open and pulled Junghwa back from the kiss. The guy looked shocked. I turned her around. She was crying. The guy quickly ran from our doorstep. I shut our door and embraced Junghwa. Who was that jerk? If I ever see him again I'm going to be him up. It happened so quickly I barely knew how to react.
I felt Junghwa say "I'm sorry" into my chest. I patted her back. "Nooo shhhh it's ok I am here." I said pulling deeper into my chest. We stood silently for a moment. I could tell what we both saw was replying in our minds. I picked  her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I carried her back to my bed and layed her down. I took my robe off of her and and wrapped both of my arms around her.
    Who was that guy?
      I slowly fell asleep never loosening my arms around my baby.