caught

I've fallen into this dark habit of meeting my new friend Molly from the party last week outside of the convention center and having a drink with her or smoking weed it's bad but it hides the pain yknow and it's not as harmful as cutting unless I'm caught and so far i haven't been caught. "This shit is so great" she says one day sitting against the wall a little tipsier than usual "it honestly is so great" I say after smoking my third blunt "Lilly?" I hear someone say and I turn to see Dan Howell and Phil lester walking by us "what are you doing? Phil asks and I turn around and run inside to the girls bathroom where they can't get to me and I splash some water on my face but this time I've done too much to fix it "fuck" I say to Molly as she totters in "lils?" I hear and see Zoe looking at me from in the mirror "shit" I say laughing and Molly starts laughing too "Lilly what the bloody hell!"she yells and she steers me out of the bathroom and to Joey "keep an eye on your child much?" She asks harshly and Joey crosses his arms and drags me to our hotel room "where have you been and who is giving you this?!" He asks and I break down crying "Don't yell at me" I say tears pouring down my face "Lilly I'm not meaning to yell I'm just furious I don't understand why you would do this" "you took my blades and I had no other way to deal with the pain I told you I can't cope with pain I can't do this something has to distract me I tried something new and honestly this is better than cutting I'm happy when I do this" "Lilly I know it's hard but there's ways to be happy without harming yourself smoking and drinking and cutting are not some of those you need something natural healthy and that won't kill you or ruin your life." "I'm finally happy joey" "no you aren't you're covering up your pain it's ridiculous and stupid and I'm not going to tolerate it! No more Molly she's a bad influence from here on out you don't leave my side during playlist now go drink some water and lay down this isn't going to feel good in a couple hours" "I'm calling Tyler to come keep and eye on you don't fight him or anything this is for the best Lilly"