What if EDKV didn't happen in my life

Being a simple housewife. ...I was nested myself into household chores and children's needs. ..I never fond of any celebrity and I rarely watched daily soaps. ..reading and only reading was my cup of tea. ..I didn't even know about watt pad....

   Now. ..I wonder what if EDKV  didn't happen in my life. ..

     Firstly, I  may not have had  a TV Show to celebrate for my entire life. ..the storyline, the crew, title track. ..PGM, dialogues  etc. ..Indeed they are unparalleled. ..EDKV is so simple yet elegant. ..

   Secondly, namik. ..the true hero of the show. ..He is unique in appearance by his height and hairstyle...we will just keep  his appearance aside. ..apart from that. ..His actions. ..omg. ..I was awestruck to see  his minute gestures. ..His entire demeanor  try to convey message ...His smile. ..eyes. ..shoulder jerk, posture. ..and so on. ..

   Apart from that in reality, namik was a down to earthed person...made his   fans  to feel as friends. ..He really reigns  not only the show but also the fan Kingdom

    Next. ..shraman ff  . ..really I enjoy all those fabulous
Writing. ..in other words, I lived with the fan fictions. ..I got to know various shraman from talented writers like. ..shilpi, akhila, athira, dbu, vasu Di, North Down, lubna. .and many more. ..if there was no EDKV.. This may not be happened. ..

   Recently. ..i too came up with my own shraman story. ..indeed it was encouraging that I too worth of doing something. ..and I hope that  I am doing good. ..

     Finally, the friends and family I got as Edkvian. ..It was a tremondous feeling. ..i felt close to my heart at times. ..i might have missed all these friends if EDKV didn't happen in my life. ..

     I gonna cherish all these memories till my lifetime. ..
Shraman ff, edkv family. ..repetitive views in you tube. ..cheerful edkv memories. ..

Honestly, what if EDKV didn't happen in your life. .?is it a bigdeal. .?