Prologue

Character sketch :

Radhika Mishra, a girl from a middle class family, is finishing her last year M-tech in IIT Mumbai. With her friends and her family around she's grown getting much of their attention. Expecting the same from her life partner, she is in search of him. While her father helps with proposals Now and then.

Arjun Mehra, the only son of Anand Mehra and Nandini Mehra is a dead opposite version of our female lead. Being ditched by a bitch in his college days, he believes that all the girls, of course except his mom are bitch, cheats. And his perception had never changed in regard with his ever ogling staffs.

Samaira Khanna, is a classmate of Radhika, who happens to be her best friend. Being an orphan she's, she craves for love which his reciprocated unconditionally by Radhika and her parents, Dilip and Mala Mishra. Other than them, all she has is her boyfriend, Neil, who loves her unconditionally.

Neil malhotra, the only son of Prerna Malhotra, who is an event manager. Working for Mehra Industries, he has a thing to make friends. And this habit of his was the main reason of him being friends with the head hot CEO, Arjun Mehra.
Sam and Radhika have been his friend from their childhood and he loves them unconditionally. His thing for Sam had kept them close to far and all he hopes is the acceptance of his mother.
*****

Prologue

"my hands are shivering!!!! " Radhika shrieked.
Standing there, in the corridor of the placement section, sam paced the length of it while Radhika shivered in her seat.

"Sam? "she whined.

"Radhika please, you're getting into my nerves. " she warned.
But her pouting face was enough to drag her to sit next to her.

"what is it? "

"I'm sure, I won't get the job!"

"well and good. Go, I'll finish my interview and then be back. "

"Sam! "

"then keep your mouth shut. Just for few minutes and then, you'll be fine... " she said and started pacing all along again.

The buzzer buzzed, and the peon called them asking them to follow him.

They followed him and he lead both of them to a cabin with a nameplate on the door, MEHRA INDUSTRIES.

Praying at last, they entered the cabin one after the other.
**

A/N: hey people, here I'm with my next story on manmarziyan. I had started this on tu but due to some reason I couldn't continue. Now I'm Presenting it with a slight difference, from the one on tu. Hope you like it. Hope you support me in the same way. Thanks!!!