Chapter 1

As soon as she took her seat in front of the 'maybe in his early fifties' person, he gave her a glance and went back digging into her resume.

She fidgeted, shifting in her seat. She mentally slapped herself for being edgy.

"Samaira Khanna? " he called up and she nodded.

"I have interviewed a few people from around hours and what I just want to know is something about you. So what do you want to tell? "

Taking a deep breath, clearing her throat, she shifted in her seat.

"Samaira Khanna. Nothing much. Just a BE graduate form IIT Mumbai.... " he stopped her with his hands in the air.

"John call the other one too!! " he ordered immediately turning bossy and kinda frustrated.

"see kid, I've been enough educated by my parents to read your profile. So please tell me..." he looked up at the knock on the door, before continuing, nodding at Radhika who stood at the door to enter and take her seat.

"yeah... So please tell me why in the heaven should I hire you? " his voice raised with each word in frustration.

They jumped, gripping the arm rest of their chair stiffening.

"I'm sorry!! " he said apologetically at their jumping forms.
"it's just I've been trying to get things out of students and everyone starts with their name... Just tell me something else? "

Sam giggled while Radhika slapped her hand. Sam giggled more pleasing him more for her own good.

"what's so funny kid?" He chuckled.

"nothing... Even I did the same and I was thinking even she would have done the same... " she giggled more pointing her pointer at Radhika.

She blushed, embarrassed.

He smiled. That did lighten his mood up.

"yeah... Now tell me? Oh! What's your name kid? " he asked Radhika with his brow raised.

"Radhika Mishra. " she smiled down at him, handing her resume.

"don't start yourself with it. He'll knock you out... "

Radhika slapped her own head before glaring at her.

"shut up!! Will you?"

"sorry!! "she pouted.

"well, now? " he said.
He had his liking for Radhika at the first sight and Sam had just stole his heart with her innocent big eyes. He was sure he was going to hire both of them. Some reason, just logged him out for the two.

"I prefer Sam... " she started.
"I am basically from the EC department as mentioned in there! " She pointed to her file.
"and I can help you with the mobile phone you are planning to launch, Anyday in the following year. "
This surprised him. No one till now, had known something about his company and she turned out to be knowing really good for his liking.
"I am done with all the computer programming courses and am certified in them. I need a job and I can provide my 100% attention towards my job, if am provided with it. as I know majorly your company deals with both manufacturing of device and its software, I think I can get a place in the software dept. Or.. it is up to you to provide me the work. " she completed with her suddenly rises confidence shocking both of them and herself.
Sam was never too bold in answering any questions. But she did and Radhika was unbelievably happy.