[🍑] Seven

"I will get my revenge. For sure.."

~~~~~Skip

It was now the time for us to head home. You and eunha was walking along side the road while chatting with each other until someone caught your attention.

Taehyung and Jungkook?.

Eunha looked through the direction that taehyung was. She approach him and hug him tight as if there where a sweet couple or something.. hmm. Ok?

While you walk towards jungkook who was just standing beside taehyung.
You approach him and stand infront of his as you where about to say something .

"Hi? Umh.. why are you here?"

"Hmm.. Why am i here? I just came to come with taehyung hyung to see eunha. So i expected i will see you and luckily you where with her"

Jungkook said while looking through your eyes smiling showing his bunny teeth. You dont mind at all. And actually you find it cute? Not just because of how he said that. But how cute his smiled was. You seemed to wondered why does he want to see you?

Jungkook doesnt know either as to why he wanted to see you again so bad and be closer with you. At first that he saw you as a transfer student. He couldnt take his eyes off you. Why? That was the question that jungkook was finding.. until now.

"Really? Hmm. Oh.. where's.. Yoongi? Isnt he always with you guys too?"
You said curiously. You didnt know why you question that. But maybe because you wanted to start your revenge at him after what he did earlier.. right?

"Ow.. uhh He said he was not going with us. He has some important bussiness or something." Jungkook said in a low tone while sratching the back of his head.

"Oww. Ok?"

"WAHH!~ Daebak!~ thanks Taehyungie" Eunha said interrupting us and caught our attention towards taehyung and eunha.

Eunha was jumping from excitement from what she just brought. Actually. Taehyung brought a flowers for eunha who was suprised as well but like it anyways.

"Ahh~ your always welcome cutie."
Taehyung said and smiled at eunha.

"Noona, actually i have something to tell to you. Taehyungie likes-" Before jungkook continued his words taehyung put his hands at jungkooks mouth making him stop from saying the next word. You and eunha was shooked also.

"Uhh- hehe? Umhh" Taehyung said laughing awkwardly while the two of the girls laugh at it anyways.

Jungkook was still talking but unable to understand it because of taehyungs hands at his mouth causing him to shut up.

"What do you mean taehyung likes? Haha" Eunha giggled

"He means i like Cute animals. Hehe" He said and awkwardly smiled at eunha.

"Aissh. You know what? Lets just stop this and head home together" You said still laughing at the awkward situation early.

Finally Taehyung let go jungkook's mouth and mouthed "shut up" at him

"omfg"

"Wae eunha?" You said looking confused at her

"What if. Lets go to my appartment instead?"

Wait... for real?!

A/N
Haii~ finally :3 huehue before our orientation starts by tomorrow i will update for now. Coz i will be sure very busy until the school comes. Anyways. FESTA IS NOW END AND IM CRYIN AT HOW BEAUTIFUL THE SONG "SO FAR AWAY" SUGA JUNGKOOK AND JIN VER. WAS. I NEED TISSUE *wipes tears*

 I NEED TISSUE *wipes tears*