Sixteenth

Skip
____

The class was done and you together with eunha are ready to go home.

nothing special. Talking blah blah blah until we got to our appartment..

Still remembering early what yoongi said..

Why did it affect my heart? Ughh..

Flashback

The Math class was done. Really stressful to be honest. Nor Yoongi had the same feeling. But im glad i've survive that subject. Almost my brain cells are running out because i hated that subject.

Our next professor wasn't here yet so the other students started to felt relief that math subject was done.

While me. So pissed off until now. But to be honest i dont know why am i piss off. But.. why does it doesnt bother to yoongi at all? Hmp.

I was glaring at taehyung who was busy talking to eunha. Until the two of them approach me out of nowhere. Yoongi who was saw them approaching me and tried to follow his eyes on them while approaching me.

"Yah kim taehyung! Dont touch me right now."

"Awww your still mad about that post? Dont chu worry i'll delete it soon.." he said and smirks

After that my lips turned together into a smile. Until he said...

"In your dreams"

The time he said that i've tried to stand up and tried to punch him in the chest slightly. But then again. Eunha stop me and instead i just pouted.

"Yah taehyungie~ dont do that to her!"
Eunha replied.

"Yah yah right. I was just joking ok? Sorry sorry hihiii i promise i will deleted it" he said in a childish way.

While yoongi was just watching us. Until he stared at me while i was pouting.

"Your cute"

He said and the three of us caught off guard from what he said. Did he just?--

"Just kidding"

_____

Ayoo hitman bangs (lol) is back with my lazy as$ thing ;-; lmao wot.

Sorry for not updating much? And that this chapt is boring ;(((

Andddd 200 FOLLOWERS YOOOWWW AM I DAT HYPE RN Lul ::D my hart--

I write this chapt almost midnight lololol but tbh tysm for those followers dat i decided to update :))

And its monday tomorrow ;-; back to school gaaaah...

♡♡~