Chapter 4 - First Night

I told you I'd be updating! :P Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Lydia's POV:

      Hannah took my bags and I noticed she had a bandage on her left eye. I grew worried, I looked at Danielle and she smiled not taking her gaze off of Claude. They would be cute I thought as Hannah shot Danielle a glare. I looked at Alois and saw him smiling at me, he started to walk towards me and Danielle. He got to me and took my hand, he kissed it and said "You've changed so much yet your still so beautiful. Ah this must be Danielle am I right?" He gestures to Danielle and I nodded still blushing from when he called me beautiful.

      Before Alois could say hello to Danielle Claude had already struck up a conversation with her. He had already complimented her and she was blushing! I had never seen her blush before. "How about I let you meet the rest of the servants and then I'll show you to your room?" Alois said leading me away from Danielle and Claude. He slowly opened the doors and shouted "Timber, Canterbury, Thompson, Hannah come and meet Lydia!" I heard footsteps and saw three men all looked similar I guess they were triplets. They all had plum purple hair and red eyes, I guessed they were Timber, Canterbury and Thompson. A woman walked down the stairs next I recognised her as Hannah I've met her before.

      They all lined up including Claude and Danielle came and stood next to me the order they went in was the triplets, Hannah then Claude. I looked closely at them all and saw they all had red eyes just like Danielle's. Now before I go on Danielle is very special, I made a contract with her she's a demon. "Well this is Timber, Canterbury, Thompson, Hannah and you know Claude already." Alois said I nodded and quietly said to Alois "I need to speak to you it's really important, but I need to talk to Danielle first." He nodded and said to distract the others while I was telling Danielle where to go "Ah okay Lydia the bathroom is through that door and then the second door to the left." I nodded and muttered a quick thank you before pulling Danielle with me.

     I pulled her into the bathroom and said immediately "Are they demons?" Her eyes widened and she nodded and said "How did you guess?" I raised my eyebrow and said "You really think I'd miss them eyes?" She smirked a little and said "I should of known." I giggled and shooed her out and told her to bring Alois in, she did and he looked concerned. "What is it lovely do you not like it here?" He said I shook my head and said "No its not that I love it here! I'm just wondering something." He looked even more concerned and said "Go on?" I sighed and said "Well you might not be able to tell but Danielle is special and by the looks of it so are Timber, Canterbury, Thompson, Hannah and Claude. A-are they demons?" His eyes widened and he muttered a curse word. I giggled a bit and he looked up and nodded "Yes they are I didn't realise Danielle was one. Sorry for not telling you." He said looking down I giggled a bit and said "It doesn't matter anyway where's my room then?" I took his hand and he lead me to my room. It was beautiful! "Dinners at 7 don't be late." He winked and left the room. I collapsed on my bed and let out an excited sigh. My new life here was going to be great, I just knew it.

Done! :D Hope you liked it goodbye :D

~Sandpit_turtle . . .