Chapter 1

The carriage ^^

Pov Lily

I can't believe this. Just because some 'important person' is coming to the North I have to act as if I'm this perfect daughter of the Duke, my father which I haven't seen since a year ago at his wedding getting married to some wanna be duchess who looks a lot like the evil stepmother.

Okay I might be acting like a brat because who wouldn't want a father that's rich and can give you whatever you want expect his time and love because those thing aren't important right?

Wrong

And it's not just money you get it's the problems and drama. Oh yeah so what my mother is a waitress at least she works for her money and it's not just money pasted down throughout the family. You see a lot of people think I shouldn't even been born and that I was a mistake and their not afraid to say it behind my back. But hey what's 'family' for right.

"Lily are you ready yet?" My mother asks.
"No because I'm not going anywhere." My stubborn self says.
"I am not having this argument again young lady get packed. Now."

You might be wondering what's going on well I have to leave tonight to the center of the north where my father lives because he wants to act like a 'perfect' family.

  My mom thinks it's a good idea so me and my father could bond but she doesn't know what happen the last time I was there. It's torture because now I don't have to only deal with my family that thinks I am a dis to their family and I could never be royal like them. But now I also have to deal with my step mother. Oh and I have to deal my step siblings.

   No this is not a Fairytale

I am not cinderella. My life isn't a fantasy.

  So back to reality I'm now in my room packing my things because I have no idea how long I'd be staying.

  You see I live in the far north it's very isolated it's where most people who don't have a lot of money live. And my father lives in the center of the North where it's more popular. So I have a four day travel there and Iam going to be alone since my mom is staying here.

  "You can't send me off to my fathers. It's torture there."

"I have to it's for your own good. I'm sorry. Now go get packed you can't be late."

  "I'm already packed and ready to go. I just wanted to try one more time."

  "Okay. Be good and safe okay and don't get in trouble." She said sternly.

"Okay okay mom I'll be fine unless you changed your mind then I can totally stay." I said hopefully.

  "Don't even think about it your going and that's finally."

  "Okay fine, I love you."

  "Love you too. Bye."

And with that I headed out into the snowy cold place I call home. I am use to the chilly weather so it doesn't bother me.

  I see a carriage with two horses and I know what your thinking oh is this in line the olden days and the answer is no. I live so far up north that it's very difficult for a car up here so most people just take horses or even sometimes dog sleds and since it's a four day ride I have to take a carriage.

  I ask the driver where we're going just to make sure the destination is right and then I go in the back, in the carriage and wait for them to put my things on the top. So we can get going.

  Center of North here I come.