Chapter 3

This is who I imagine as Greyson

Pov Lily

   I go outside and found out. . .

  That the idiots who are keeping me up are having the time of their life over here laughing their asses off. What the hell can be so funny. Like hello some people are trying to sleep!

   "Umm excuse me?!?" But they still didn't hear over there hyena laugh.

   "HELLLOOOO aRe You DeAF?!?!" I screamed at them. And then

  Silence

  "Thank You. Now can you please keep it down some people actually sleep."

  "Sorry but you didn't have to be so bossy." Said one of the guys with dark hair and tattoos.

   "I'm not bossy, I just know what you should be doing." I said swiftly.

   "Damn feisty I like it. What's your name sweetie?" Said another guy with dark hair and tattoos. They kinda look related. I wander what their names are. . . Wait not the point he just called me feisty and sweetie. Who the hell does he think he is.

    "None of your damn business. Good night." I said walking away right after so he couldn't reply.

   Some how I found my room and got a good nights sleep until I started to thinking about that stranger. I should really learn their name. And with that I was knocked out cold.

'BEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEE-' 

  Ugh I hate alarm clocks. Why were they even invented. I don't even remember putting a alarm on it even having a click for that matter. I am going to kill whoever put a alarm this early in the morning what is with people now days.

    I get up and dress since I can't go back to sleep.

   And I pair it with a jeans jacket because I just love jeans jackets

   And I pair it with a jeans jacket because I just love jeans jackets. Then I start to head for the door when it swings open showing Harper.

   "Are you ready Miss Edwards breakfast is downstairs with the rest of your family and the honored guests should be also there."

   "Oh please call me Lily and who are these honored guest everyone is talking about?"

   "It is the prince of the South and his brother and cousins Miss Edw- I mean Lily."

  "Thank you Harper that is all."

  Huh I would what their doing up here? You see the North and the South don't really get along we had peace a couple of years ago but that went away when something happened but nobody really know expect the royal family's. And since I try to separate myself away from this side of the family I don't know either.

   So after that happened we were at war but both our sides were strong so nobody was really winning but everyone was losing so our both sides called somewhat truce to stop it temporarily but there were still fights and battles after time went on. I guess they're here to make a permanent treating.

   With that little history lesson I went on to the dinning room table downstairs for breakfast. Oh my gosh this will be the first time they see me in a year and some of them more. What am I going to say. Am I just going to sit down and eat like nothing. Do they even know I'm here. What if this was a mistake. . .

   I walk into the dinning room already smelling the delicious food that is one thing I missed here. And I look around the table and see my uncle, my fathers older brother at the head of the table with his wife and son at his side then on his son side is his wife and across from her is my father with my stepmother at his side with her two daughters next to her and then theirs five plates setting. Which one is mine and the others must be for the guests.

   "Ahhh hello my beautiful niece how lovely is it you can join please sit. Sit." My uncle James says. He always made me feel welcome unlike some of me family.

   I smile and nod because I don't really know what to say. I try to decide what seat I should in because if I sit yo far away they might ask why. And if I sit next to one of them they might give me dirty looks. Oh well who cares I'm over thinking to much.

   So I can sit next to my stepsister or across my stepmother. Oh I love these choices. Sense the sarcasm.

    Well I pick my stepsister over my stepmother any day. I go to sit down but is stoped by Violet and Daisy my stepsisters.

   "You can't sit next to me the sit is reserved for someone more. . . Important." Violet says to me in a snotty attitude.

   "And where and who is that person?" I say trying to calm down.

   "He should be down Now!" She said way to excited.

   I turn around and see the idiots.

     Great