Chapter 4

Jackson^^^Greyson older brother

Pov Lily

You have to be kidding me. The idiots from last night are the important guest from the south. Expect now there's one more and he's in a suit. The one that asked for my name is also down here, you what Iam going to give them nicknames.

   The older looking one Suit. The one the called me bossy I'll call him Grumpy because he looks grumpy. The one with glasses I'll call him Brownie because his eyes are these nice brown color that reminds me of brownies. And last but not least the guy that called sweetie I'll call him jackass because he's a jackass.

   "Hey Greyson would you like to sit down next to me?" Violet asked jackass.

   "Umm yeah sure thanks. . ." Jackass or should I say Greyson said.

    "Violet and this my sister Daisy. We met yesterday." Said Violet.

   "I guess you weren't 'important' enough to remember." I said with a very proud smirk. While Violet was fuming and a couple of people snickering on the side.

   "You know what why don't yo-" Daisy was cut off by mother Layla.

"Why doesn't everyone just take a seat so we can start breakfast." Layla says with a fake smile right before she sent me a nasty look. Like it was your daughter that started it I just ended it.

I look around once again to see that the only open seat is next to jacka- I mean Greyson. Just great.

On the end of the table Suit sits and on his left side Greyson sits with an empty seat next to him. Then there's brownie and grumpy across from Daisy and Layla and guest what nobody seat next to Violet a real shocker. But if it's either seating next to her or across from her. Then I guess Iam seating next to Greyson.

I seat down next to him and brownie while getting the stink eye from Violet. This is going to be fun.

The servers pass out the good looking good. I don't know about you but I love food. It's my one true love.

I started eating my bacon and waffles because who doesn't love bacon and waffles. And then Violet had to open her big mouth.

"You shouldn't eat so much carbs you'll get even more fat."

"Fat is a temporary caloric imbalance, but stupid is a permanent genetic malfunction." I said looking at Violet, Daisy and last but not least Layla. Which earned me dirty looks from all of my family but the south princes couldn't hold in their laughter.

    "SOOO how about we talk about why the South princes come all this way up to the North is because we want to end this war between us. And we both believe, myself and the South king Jackson and Greyson father that the best way and the most permanent is by combining our both kingdoms. By sharing blood with one another so we can never be in this situation in the future." Say my uncle James looking rather nervous. I have a feel Iam not going to like this.

"But first let me introduce our honored guest. The oldest son of king Jason is Jackson (the picture up above) and his brothers Greyson and Robinson with their cousin Wilson."

"I know theirs a lot of 'son' at the end of our names but it's kind of a family tradition to name their children like that." Jackson said swiftly.

"Oh no it's the same in our family but it's to name our daughters after a flower that we believe represents them the most." My father continues. "And now let me introduce my nephew Ash and his lovely wife Autumn and you already know my brother here, then theirs my wife Layla her two beautiful daughters Violet and Daisy and last but not least Lily." Of course he mentions that her daughters are beautiful and he can't even introduce me as his daughter or even complement me. No he says my name like it's fire burning his tongue.

    "Now that we all know each other we can discuss business. So as I was saying  we have come to a conclusion that if we share blood with one another it can end the war so the only way we can do that is by marriage" haha someone is going to have to marry one of these idiots "So since Jackson and Ash are already marry and the South king wants Greyson to marry before Robinson one of you girls will have to marry Greyson."

   Well I guess this idiot will have two girls fighting over him because they both have full blown grins on their faces. Sucker.

    "We are honored uncle that you would pick me and my sister for this we won't let you down." Daisy say.

   "Oh girls you misunderstood your not the only ones their is going to be a pageants were your cousins are also coming whoever is the winner will be the future wife of Greyson" oh no more family coming just great "And that means everyone in our family at the age between 17-19 we compete" wait everyone because I'm 17. . . No not me they wouldn't right? "And that includes you too Lily."   And then I start coughing like a maniac because I think I'm choking on a price of waffle.

  Wait did I hear that right?

  "WhAT?!? No um I think your mistaken uncle because don't want to marry this idio- I mean Greyson and I'm differently not entering in a pageant to compete for him." And in this moment I might have forgotten that I'm seating next to the guy I'm bad mouthing but hey I'm in shock you can't blame me. "Where did you even get the idea for that and why in the world world someone want to do that-" but I didn't get to finish because my uncle James cut me off by saying.

    "Because the pageant is a old tradition we use to do for the king who hasn't found a queen yet. And you will compete just like everyone else in our family an you will try your hardest to win because this isn't just about marring someone but about peace between our kingdoms." He said sternly. Well I guess I'm the sucker now.

  I can't help but to look to my side and see Greyson with a stupid smirk on his stupid face. Ugh you have to be kidding me.