Prologue

I started off as a normal girl.

You know, the average fan who's obsessed and wishes everyday that she can get the chance to meet their favorite celebrity.

I'm a Moonwalker. Michael Jackson is perfect.

I sent countless letters to his fan club but of course, I was one out of millions. What was I thinking? How and why would the Michael Jackson take time out of his day to read my corny, love letters?

He's too big of a celebrity for that.

I only listen to the Jacksons and Jackson 5 just to hear his beautiful voice. The voice that every female Moonwalker is in love with.

I attended every Jackson concert just to get a glimpse of him. My room is covered with posters and photos of him.

I try to promote him as much as I can. And whenever I kiss posters of him, I cry when I don't get a kiss back.

I was a normal girl until one night changed everything.

One night stand gone wrong? Well, I guess you can say that.

I got a taste of Hollywood.. thanks to one night.

It literally changed my entire life.

Everything changed.

My name is Billie Jean, and my life will never be the same.

I was in love with Michael, but after reading my story, you'll understand why I began to resent him.

It's his son, I know for a fact.

I guess it's true, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

Be careful.

Billie Jean
---
She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene. I said don't mind, but what do you mean, I am the one.
---

Carli Bybel as Billie Jean

Michael Jackson as himself

Moonwalkers! Thanks for being so patient and I hope you enjoyed the "Billie Jean" prologue!

I have a lot of ideas for this book and I can't wait to start writing it. I have more MJ books that I would love to publish but I don't know if I'll be able to because I'm so busy and I plan on leaving this app in a couple of months.

But, these MJ books are "Smooth Criminal", "Ghosts", "Thriller", "Blood on the Dancefloor", and more.

I just love this man so much lol the obsession is real.

I also have a Prince book in my drafts called "Darling Nikki" that I would love to write as well.

This book is going to be good, I promise. Everything is outlined and the ending is going to slay edges.

Stay tuned for chapter 1 and thanks for supporting me guys!