Chapter Six

'It’s okay to love someone so much that it hurts, that it takes your breath away. I think that once in your life, you ought to love someone like that; freely, inconsequentially, passionately. Some people are lucky enough to have that kind of love and keep it for the rest of their lives, but for most, this kind of love just happens in passing, once or twice, a lesson of some sorts. And if that’s the case, darling, at least next time you’ll know better than to destroy yourself for someone that can never love you as much as you ought to love yourself.'

I would say I awoke nicely, but with the night I had, I don't think it would be possible. I also would love to say I slept too, but mostly I was arguing with an incoherent, drunken douche, packing my things, and shaming myself. It was well deserved. I hate to bring it back up, but I was stupid for letting him in, I knew what I was doing from the start, I knew what the result would be in the end, so I have no room to complain about these feelings.

But it fucking hurt. 

Packing my things was just a constant reminder of, 'why did I bring this here, I wasn't going to move in with him,' but I needed to get out. He would be mad when he woke up, but I don't give a shit, he really, really deserved this, as did I. I deserved to cry my eyes out all night long, not even know where I'm going to go because I officially moved in with him, and reminisce on all of the faux feeling that I wanted to be real so badly.

These were all just repercussions of a dumb kid, who just wanted someone to love, and that person to simply feel the same way, easy. What intrigued me is why he never wanted to leave me, I've come to the conclusion that he never loved me, maybe he loved something that I did, or have, possessed.

~

I walked out of the quiet house with my phone in hand, it was around 6:30am, but I was tired of waiting, I called Zayn, not wanting to wake Harry with my voice. There was no answer, which I should've expected, since it was so early, and Zayn has never been a morning person. I walked back in and met a groggy Harry, with squinted eyes, "why is all of your stuff gone, Lou," I rolled my eyes, the nicknames would have to stop.

"You. Are. Disgusting," I spat as I walked to our, his room for the last time. "What," he asked, sounding wide awake now. I grabbed my wallet and phone charger, and tried to swiftly leave the room, only to bump into Harry's chest. "What do you mean, Lou," I slapped him on the chest as I let the tears fall,

"Bitch, you know what I mean, You came home and bragged that you fucked Niall. Don't even try to say you were drunk either, because you weren't, you were trying to get a rise out of me, and congratulations, you did. Enough to make me leave you," I yelled.

He looked confused, and I hate to say it, but I've never wanted to punch anyone in the face more at the moment. "Boobear, are you sure that wasn't a dream," I pushed my way past him," Fuck you Harry, fuck you for being attractive, because I would never, never, fall in love a dick like you. If that makes me shallow for just falling for your looks, its better that being a fucking idiot. Or worse, like you, not in love at all." I made my way to the kitchen and took my tea, fuck if I was leaving that with him.

"Louis you must've not slept well, because your saying random things," I made my way to the door, still not knowing where to go, but it didn't matter. "Harry, you ruined this relationship, we are done, forever, and you could possibly ruin Zayn and Niall's relationship, and you're still denying that you did nothing, you can go fuck yourself since you want to whore yourself around."

I walked to my car and put the tea and phone charger in the back seat, and climbed in the drivers seat, "wait Louis, I'm sorry, I did it, I had sex with Niall, and I'm sorry," I chuckled and wiped away some tears, "goodbye Styles, have a terrible life."

~

I had absolutely no idea of where to go, so naturally, I followed my heart. Or my stomach. I stopped by a McDonald's and grabbed a mcmuffin and sat in one of the booth's by myself as I thought of any where I could go. I guess I could go to see Zayn and Niall to let them know how it all turned out. Niall. He was still at the party, alone, hungover, and extremely disappointed with himself if he remembers what happened last night; I'm sure.

I hopped in my car and sped to the house where the party was hosted while eating my muffin, it was actually quite good. When I arrived I saw people exiting the house inconsistently and painfully slow. I gently pushed passed the people shielding their eyes from the sun, with high heels in hand, and reached the main room of the house. It looked like the sight of a massacre, bodies everywhere, but they all just passed out or slept there for the night; I hope.

The stairs were covered in unconscious bodies, but I managed to climb them and find the bedrooms, yet I also managed to step on someone's fingers. I opened three of the bedroom doors, checking to see if Niall was in one of them.

The first room was filled with five infants, I would get them but I'm sure their mothers were here. The second was empty, and the third was significantly hotter, and had two people pressed against the wall ferociously, 'sexing each other down.' I opened the next door, ready to give up because I couldn't handle too much more bizarre shit.

"Niall," I would've yelled if everyone wasn't hung over, I raced over to the bed and hugged him. He was crying, very harshly which was only going to make the hangover worse, but I knew he couldn't help it.

"Louis, I'm so sorry," he moaned out, I helped him off of the bed with a smile and walked out of the room, "you didn't do anything wrong mate, trust me." I shielded Niall's eyes as we made it too the car, "but, Har-," I cut him off, "I know, just don't say his name. I'll take care of you Ni." I drove to Starbucks, knowing that Liam was working today, and he would help me.