Chapter Nine

'To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.'

One New Text: Hazza

'Louis, i dont care who you think you wanna date because you will date me. you are mine wether you like it or not. you tend to go against what people say, but you wont this time. you are going to love me. H'

Lou: 'fuck off'

Hazza: 'okay but meet me at Starbucks, to talk for the last time'

Lou: 'whatever, okay'

~

I sat in the parking lot awaiting Harry to pull in alongside of me. The coffee shop was closed today, so I went ahead and unlocked the doors and walked in, I figured there was nothing better to do just sitting in an empty car, waiting. I took the time to delete Harry's number because I would have an excuse to not reply to him, which is all I want right now. I also texted Liam, telling him that if I didn't reply within five minutes, to come get me.

Harry pulled into the parking lot and slowly got out of the car with a roll of ducktape in his hand. I quickly ran to the door trying to lock it, only resulting in him yanking it opened, and me and me being steps away from a potential murderer. "I'll fucking show you who you who you belong to," he breathed out as he gripped my hair and pulled me off of the the ground that I had fallen on.

He spun me around and grabbed both of my hands taping them together. "FUCK YOU HARRY, I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU, YOU NEVER LOVED ME," I screamed, knowing that it would come with repercussions, but I didn't care, I needed him to hear someone but himself for once.

He grabbed my ass and my mouth, then whispered in my ear, "I can change that baby."

I bit his finger with the full strength of my jaw, but was surprised when he didn't even flinch, in fact, he moaned in pleasure."Oh," he started as he took his hand off my ass and grabbed the tape again, "you like to bite," he furiously wrapped it around my mouth.

"Me too," my eyes widened as he started pulling me outside towards his car. I couldn't help but to cry, I didn't know if I would make it out of this alive; I didn't know if I would see Liam again, and that was enough to bring me to tears. "I am somewhat of a nice human being," he said looking at my bloodshot eyes, "so I won't put you in the trunk." I sat in the passenger seat contemplating how much I was in for, I think the least I would get was a bunch of bruises, and a bit of forced pleasure, if you know what I mean.

~

He threw me on the bed, cut the tape, and walked to the door, "I'll be back, go ahead and get pretty for me." He exited swiftly and left me to voluntarily strip , fuck if that was going to happen. On the other hand If I didn't, the punishment could be far worse than it already could be. I slowly took off my shirt wiping away some tears as it made its way over my head.

I took off my pants and boxers quickly, trying to disregard the inevitable. I crawled on the bed as I heard distant footsteps reapproaching, and I bent over parading my arse in front of the door, lightly sobbing into the duvet. "Oh, you're such a good boy, Louis, such a good boy," he made his way to the bed and slapped both of my arsecheeks.

"I know you're a fan of foreplay," he started playing with my hole, "but that doesn't seem to be on the list of events for today." My eyes shot opened no foreplay meant no prep, and no prep meant it would hurt ten times worse. "No please, Harry, jus- just let me suck you," I really didn't want to touch him, but anything to make my time here better was alright with me. "I knew you couldn't resist daddy," I refrained from rolling my eyes, and spun around, taking his belt off and shoving my face in his crotch.

~

He laid on the bed with his legs spread apart and his lips between his teeth as I crawled up to him. I straddled his waist while his hands roamed my body and he planted his lips on my own, I was reluctant, but I did kiss back. "So pretty Louis, you're beautiful. I'm so lucky to do this with you," that familiar childish glint he had in his eyes was back, I hadn't seen that since we got together, a year ago; I missed it.

I kissed him willingly this time, I loved that Harry, I missed that Harry, and that was the least I could give him. I gently grabbed his slick member and placed it at my hole, "Lou, are you sure you want to do this," he asked sincerely. I was slightly taken aback, did he completely forget that this started out a rape? "I want nothing more than to do this with you," I smiled, "why the change of heart." He moved my arse to have his dick slap back onto his chest, "What," I asked feeling his muscled arms, "you hated me, now, you want to have sex with me," he vocalized, sounding more like a question than a statement.

"I should be asking that, you are acting like the same guy that I fell in love with, not the guy that I've come to know this past year. I love who I fell in love with, obviously, and you are who I fell in love with." He leaned up and kissed me, of course making me kiss back again, I re-aligned his throbbing member and smiled. "I love you too, Louis." I moaned uncontrollably as the initial thrust was fulfilled, "god Liam, you're so big." I immediately opened my eyes and all motions were halted, "I, um," I tried to justify, "yeah, um, it's- it's fine."

I fucking forgot. My dumb ass is cheating on the guy that I recently got in a relationship yesterday. I wanted to continue with Harry, because, well, I liked it, but I couldn't. I didn't want to jeopardize Liam and I like that. "Harry, I-, I can't keep doing this," I admitted, "what," he questioned as his eyes darkened, but not with lust. "I don't think you have a choice," I ceased our motions once again and spoke timidly, "but you asked me if I wanted to."

His expression and overall demeanor changed, "fuck that; you're my slut, and you will fuck me whether you like it or not, and apparently you do so stop complaining bitch." And again, Harry Styles was back.