The troubles..(Part 2)

That reoccurring thought bounced around in Amy's head.. "Maria is back.." As school was starting again she woke up in the morning with a sigh to everything that came upon her..Even Shadow was worried this whole "Ex Factor" got to her..

"Ames.."His voice wasn't his regular tone.. It was a worried, what's going on tone..

"Shadow..I'm just..scared..what is Maria going to do to me.."Amy's voice shivered as Shadow wrapped his arms around her in a re-assuring way. "Its going to be okay, I promise..I won't let anyone hurt you.."He rubbed her quills, Amy burying her head into his chest.. As this moment seemed to go on forever, she raised her head and checked her watch..

"It's 6:45.. We're going to be late.." She got up, and made her way into the closet, grabbing casual clothes for school. "I forgot what it's been like being in school, I hate it"Shadow joked around a bit, causing Amy to giggle and smile. "Don't we all"She smiled and got dressed..

~Time skippadoodle doo~

As Amy walked into school everyone seemed to stare at her, some people even whispered to one another and snickered. Amy sighed and went to her locker, it being right next to Sonic's.

"Hey Ames!"He had that wicked smile that all the girls seemed to love. "Hey sonic"Amy smiled back at him. "So, whats your new classes?" He looked at Amy's schedule and he dropped his smile.. "Oh..we don't have the same classes, but..its okay, I guess I'll see you at lunch?"He dashed away before Amy could even answer.

Not before long the first class already started and Amy was sitting down with some new, some already knew.. What really shocked her was when she looked at the new classmate that was coming in..

"Well, we have a new classmate, her name is Maria the hedgehog."Mr.Jules introduced her as she walked in with a big grin on her face.. "Hello peoples, I'm Maria and theres a new hedgehog in town!" She threw her hands up and everyone cheered.

As she looked around, there were a few empty seats.. Maria sat next to...Amy, and smirked at her then looked away to start learning and do work..

~Time skip again to lunch~

As Amy walked into the lunchroom, she saw two familiar people..

"ROUGE!! BLAZE!!"She ran over to them and hugged them tightly. "Ew, pinky is hugging me, just kidding, how ya doing?" Rouge smiled at Amy. "Im doing fine how about you Blaze how have you been??" Amy hugged them tighter. "I would..be okay.. if you'd stop choking me" Amy let go quickly and Blaze coughed a bit. "Sorry.."Amy sat down and a white hedgehog came walking over to them..

"Amy sat down and a white hedgehog came walking over to them

"Oh? Who's this?"Amy tilted her head just a bit.. "Uh.. The names Silver, may I ask you the same?" He sat down next to blaze.. "Oh,the names Amy!"She gave a friendly smile and so did he.

"This is the girl Im talking about!She's the one who killed scourge!!"Blaze looked at Silver happier more than ever. "Oh! This is her? okay, Amy, thank you so much!!" He looked at Amy once again and smiled happier. "Oh? Thanks?" Amy got a bit confused but brushed it off as soon as Shadow and Sonic came to sit..

-Small talk,small talk only thing that was going on-

As lunch ended, Amy looked at her next schedule to see that it was Gym class next.. As Amy walked to the gym, the gym teacher showed the girls their new locker room, it was bigger and better than it ever was.. Amy and the rest of the girl classmates walked into the locker room and started to get dressed for gym..

"So..Amy.."Amy perked her ears up as she heard her name from Maria...

"Yes.."Amy sighed as Maria walked over to her with 2 girls by her side..

"Amy sighed as Maria walked over to her with 2 girls by her side

"You're a boyfriend stealer you know that?! You're a whore, dirty girl, and a slut

"You're a boyfriend stealer you know that?! You're a whore, dirty girl, and a slut.. And I hate sluts..."Maria grabbed Amy by her quill and proceeded to punch and kick her.. A little splotch of blood was coughed from her mouth..

Maria pushed her down onto the ground and put a foot on her stomach. "You're lucky this class is over.." Maria kicked Amy right in the face, causing her to get a black eye. Maria walked away with her friends as the bell rung and Amy got up slowly and looked at the mirror.. "I've got to...hide this.."She said, putting on sunglasses and running out the gym door rushing to the next class, it was Art and no one was there to teach..

Amy sighed and put her head down..

This was only just the first day and Amy was already beat, got a black eye and coughed up blood.. The next few hours weren't so bad, there were no lessons to be taught because it was only day one..

As the dismissal bell rung, Amy walked out, avoiding Maria and her friends walking to Shadow and the crew.. "Hey Ames, why are you wearing sunglasses it's not that sunny.."Sonic went to take them off and Amy backed up. "Uh, I just wanna be cool for the first day ya know?" Sonic nodded, "Well I gotta go, so see ya" Everyone said bye and he dashed away like he always did..

After a while of talking about the day Amy and Shadow proceeded to walk home..

"So, what we having tonight babe?"Shadow's stomach growled and Amy laughed a bit. "We're having chili, Mr. hungry" She joked not aware of which way she was going, as she tripped over a log and her glasses fell off..

"Amy...what..happened...to..you..?"