Chapter 6

I'm walking down a dark hallway with candles lining the walls. Under my feet are rose pedals, filling the room with a sweet smell. At the end of the hall a door opens. Walking through the door I see a heart shaped bed cover in rose pedals as well. I hear footsteps behind me and feel arms wrap around my waist. Kisses come on the back of my neck moving to my ear. "Are you ready Kurtie?" the seductive voice of one Blaine Anderson asks.

I nod feeling his tongue on my pulse licking and sucking. Blaine spins me around in his arms and kisses me hard on the mouth melting our lips together. Blaine's fingers tangle with my hair as his tongue licks my bottom lip.

Before I realize it my shirt is being ripped off and kisses are being trailed down my neck and chest. I bit my lip trying to stifle a moan but it's impossible. Blaine's hands move to the waistband of my jeans teasing me. then he comes back up to my ear. "Are you ready for this?" he whispers, his voice husky.

His tongue licks my ear and my neck waiting for my answer. It feels so good it takes me a minute to form a coherent thought let alone a sentence. "Y...yes I...I'm r...r...ready."

His face moves into a grin as he moves from my neck and pushed me back on the bed, kissing my chest once again. His hands find my waistband and give it a slight tug, as if he's deciding that he doesn't want my pants off. I frown a bit trying not to let him see, but I know he does.

Blaine smiles wider his hand now palming me through my jeans. "Blaine oh my god, Blaine." I moan. His hands keep working my already hard cock. I throw my head back not trying to hide my pleasure anymore.

Too soon Blaine moves his hand away, breaking the contact. Before I can frown he swiftly removes my pants and boxers. His eyes almost pop out his head when he lays his eyes on my full grown erection. "Damn Kurt you're so beautiful. I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

His moves down and licks the inside of my thighs. Blaine then turns his attention to my cock. his tongue moves along my shaft and he sucks my balls. Everything but my now purplish head.
As he moves toward the head my vision starts to get blurry. "Blaine I can't see anything where are you?" everything is pitch black darkness. I close my eyes.

My eyes open revealing my neat bedroom, but where is Blaine? I look around unsure until my eyes look towards my legs. I have a full grown boner. Did I really just have a sex dream about Blaine? Wait a minute I need to get out of these pajama. there is no way I'm going to fix my issue in my silk pajama pants.

I take my pants off and throw them in my hamper. I can feel my cock dripping precum through my boxers. I looked at my clock 5:30. I'll just take a shower and relieve my self in there. No mess.

###

"You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream

The way you turn me on

I can't sleep

Let's run away and don't ever look back"

My phone rang while I was reading vogue. I knew by the ringtone it was Blaine.

"Hi Blainey"

"Hey Kurtie, what are you doing today?"

"Nothing why?"

"How terribly mad would you be if I asked you to hang out with me and the warblers?"

"Ugh really do I have to?"

"I...uh...I just thought...uh... you would want to, but if you don't...um" Blaine was struggling to find the words.

"I'm just kidding babe. I would love to."

Blaine laughed, "oh good you scared me for a second."

"That was the plan dork."

"Get ready I'll be there in an hour to get you. oh and bring a swim suit."

"Okay will do. But why a swim suit?"

"You'll see bye Kurtie."

"Bye Blainey"

###

A/N sorry this is long overdue I'm also sorry it's kinda short.

I decided I would continue this story although I don't know when I'll be able to update.

Vote and Comment

Love,
Sam<3