Prologue

The night sky was filled with bright stars that shone down upon the busy city and people who walked along the streets. Far from the city to the hills that was called "The Hills of the Rich", for there were many built homes that costs fortunes of money, due to the style of the house and the great view of the city.

There was a huge formal work party that was going on in one of the houses' from that community, for all the effort and hard work that all employees had input onto their job. All employees families were invited.

The party was a full-house. All the guests of the party dressed in expensive types of formal wear. The adults were chatting among their co-workers and new faces while some are drinking some sort of drink that provided some amount of alcohol.

As for the children, as in 18 or under in the party. They ran around the house and was entertained by games that the hosts' servants were in charge of. Some kids did play, but some did not. The children pretended to behave well and communicated friendly with one another.

Except for one child, that frighten other kids her age and older. She wore a long white dress that made her look like if she was a spirit ready to take someones' soul. She had eyes that looked as if she was going to commit a murder.

She was quiet, nothing came out of her mouth causing the children to be more afraid of her. For her name was Ash Ocampo.

The hosts' daughter, Maurice confronted Ash,
"Are you at the right party? Because this is a FORMAL party, not a Halloween party." She giggled with the girls who were behind her. Ash glared at her, sharply.

Maurice felt Ash's intense death glare. She hesitated on saying, "I-Is that suppose t-to dress? 'Cause a-all I see is you wearing a-a rag!", she gave a unsure laugh, mixed with fear.

Maurice and her little followers ran away from Ash's intensive glare. Maurice whined about Ash over to her father. As Maurice pointed to the spot where Ash was. Her father looked, seeing that Maurice was pointing at his co-worker. While Ash disappeared. Then Maurice got a scolding from her father.

Ash was strolling off of the party towards down the hill. There she found a little lake, surrounded by a few trees. She walked towards the lake and stared down at her own reflection. She touched her face, questioning how she was scary-looking. She stretched her eyes thinking it's because of her eyes.

Until she heard laughter coming from the distance heading her way. She panicked a bit. She quickly jumped into the shrubs. As she hid she looked out the shrubs, watching as four boys, her age came from the party.

Two boys had their grip onto a boy that wore thick glasses and shiny braces. He was struggling trying to set free from their grip on him. While one with a red stain on his suit was laughing at him.

"You are such a WIMP!", the red stained boy laughed.

"Let me go!", the braces boy demanded.

"NO. You need a lesson. To not mess with me, again."" I... I apologized to you! It was an accident!"" Accident? I do not believe you...", he crossed his arms and grinned, "That's why we have decided to throw you into the lake."

"Wha- NO!", he disputed.

While Ash was finding her way out of this business without being seen from them. Once she heard a huge splash from the lake. She looked back, watching as the red stained boy broke the other boys' glasses by stepping on it on the ground.

More splashing was being made. The braces boy flapped his arms onto the water, gasping for little air he can take. He yelled at each breath he took, "HELP!... I can't... Swim!"

"Hah, you're right?! You look perfectly fine to me.", the red stained boy grinned more.

His friends tried to reason with him, but he didn't listen and just enjoyed the moment. Ash just had her eyes on them, just standing there, waiting if something will happen.