Chapter 2

Time has flown by throughout the years. Ash's older brothers have grown up to be successors of the Ocampo family, having an excellent job and having a family of their own. While Toby, Ash's little brother stayed by her side and is going through puberty. Ash's parents were still working hard in their business trip, that involved two of them together across the ocean, away from Ash and Toby.

As they stayed with their Uncle Billy throughout the years of living. The two and their Uncle Billy has been moving to different locations every now and then. It was unexpected for them as they barely have any friends. Due to moving a lot.

Ash and Toby felt neglected from their parents, but they found out why their parents barely communicated with them and never come over during the holidays. They understood why they kept on moving, too.

It is because they discovered the Ocampo's most hidden secret, which has been going on for generations. Their Ocampo family have worked for S.I.P.S. : Secret. International. Protectors. Service.

A society of people of all ages trying to keep the people that lives on the face of Earth, safe. From future terrorist attacks, finding missing persons, illegal drug dealings and etc.

Ash's grandfather (her fathers' father) was the director of it all. While her parents were special agents. Her older brothers had been part of S.I.P.S. Inc., too. During the times of middle school to college. Even their Uncle Billy was part of S.I.P.S. before he retired. There are many around the globe that is part of this society. With many job positions that impacts the society. Yet S.I.P.S. In is disguised as "SIPS! Industry", factories of making aluminum cans.

Once Ash and Toby discovered the little secret from their family. They had joined after a year living with their Uncle Billy. They are part of "Kiddo!". The juniors of S.I.P.S. which is filled with children, seven through to the age of seventeen. There are millions of children part of S.I.P.S. Kiddo! program.

In Kiddo! they are located deep under, within the Earth. The children train themselves to become great S.I.P.S. employees. There are even levels to determine what they can do.

Level D: the lowest level and also known as the "Newbie's in Training". It takes a lot of training, such as extreme exercises and the development in intelligence.

Level C: is after Level D, where they are able to do minor missions. Like investigating areas of a crime scene and capturing robbers, but staying out of the field.

Level B: the missions are mid-level. They are able to be on, out of the field missions. Such as spying and a lot more training.

Level A: the trainers, the mentors and leaders. They go on more aggressive missions that takes up a long period time. Almost to the level of the adults. They are able to team up with Level B kids on a case and/or mission. Able to travel.

Level S: the highest position level. It is the level, same as the adults do. They are able to defuse bombs, encounter and fight with a terrorist and they are able to protect a designated important person from assassination. A lot of traveling. However, there are a few of them than the other levels.

Ash is in the Level S region. While Toby is part of the Level A region. The two siblings well-known to everyone in Kiddo!. Not because of their last name, but their quick escalation of being on the top of the program.

Ash was known from being the first female youngster (13 years old) that got to Level S at her third month of being part of the program. Her only friends were part of her team in Level S.

Louise, a genius computer scientist that does the missions inside. Ty, the lazy trickster that plays around a lot, but gets his work done as a surveillance of the team. Lastly, Mark, their team captain and the eldest of them. While there are many other Level S children out in the world. Ash's team is in the top five.

Even if the children were part of this association. They are mandatory to go to school and be a regular child. Unable to talk about their secret services for their countries.

Ash had done many huge missions with the help of their team and individually. But being part of Kiddo! has their consequences. People trying to go after S.I.P.S. workers by taking Kiddo!'s children. No child has not yet to be harmed by the abductors, but it still leaves their children part of the program in dangerous situations. Even on the missions they partake on.

Like it happened to Ash in her France mission. She had encountered many obstacles, got herself somewhat harmed after she got the mission done.