Combat

Who are you to judge who i can and can't see!

Your MY fiancée!

SHE IS MY FUCKING BEST FREIND WHY CAN'T I SEE HER

ITS BAD ENOUGH YOUR INVOLED IN CRIME! I JUST DONT WANNA LOSE YOU

YOU DIDNT SAY THAT WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 3 WEEKS STRUGGLING TO TRY AND GIVE BIRTH TO OUR CHILD

WELL I HAD IMPORTANT THING TO DO

LIKE WHAT LEAVE ME AND YOUR DAUGHTER STRANDED

SHE IS DEAD ANYWAY

BECAUSE OF YOU!

~~end of flashback/nightmare~~
Vanessa's p.o.v

"Eva?......." i heard a faint voice say."eva?!".I finally opened my eyes to see mini and wildcat hovering over me while i was sleeping on the couch. "Finally i kinda thought she was dead"wildcat said."oh....well im up now" i said."why where you talking....in your sleep-" mini almost finish but wildcat already spoke "it sounded like you were talking to someone"."uhh no just a uh nightmare thats all" i lied."why are you two waking me up anyway" i asked.I mean i couldve stayed in that nightmare..."well Ev- i mean we just wanted to see if you were interested in our combat training.Its only me,mini and delirious today" wildcat said."sure just let me get something " i replied.I got my sack and pulled out some ear buds and a mp3 player."why do u need those" mini asked."relaxsation" i said.The boys looked confused."i'll explain later".We walked in and i already delirious punching a punching bag."are we ready to get started" he said."yeah,Eva who do you want to fight?" mini asked."well which one of you want to fight me?" i awnsered.They all were quiet,till Evan walked in."I'll do it"(ohhhhh its gonna go down!)"alrighty then" i took off my sweater so it just shows my tank top(she is not showing her boob anymore she uhh put it away) and i turned on my favorite song.Pretty little psycho.(play song now).
He threw the first punch.I barely missed.Then i made my first punch right in his gut.It seemed like no effect. He then threw a kick tword my face and i ducked it and rolled unfer him behind him.Then i kicked him in his back,knocking him down.I was about to punch him but he grabbed my hand and pulles me down next to him.He stood up,and I immediately kicked his legs."hey! Thats cheating" i smirked.This gave me time ti jump on his back making him fall down.I heard a slight "really" from him and he stood up making me fall.After i stood up he grabbed my hips.I though he was about to kiss me but instead he flipped me and onto his back.I had a weird little advantage.I licked his neck and he immediately loosened his grip and i squirmed out his arms."THATS DISGUSTING" he yelled."theres no rules in combat"i sassily said.I pulled out my earbuds."well that was fun who wants to go next" i said."not me" they said in sync.

Evan's p.o.v

I never seen a girl fight like that before..But it was pretty disgusting when she licked me.Like who does that in combat? And why did she take her sweater off did she want to show off her boobs more cuz they already seem to show off any other day...NOT THAT I LOOK AT THEM.ugh why am i thinking so much about her i should be sticking to my own girlfreind.Miara.(sorry any Miara's out there cuz in this story your kind of a dick)."yo Evan....eeeaaaarrrttthhh toooo Evannnnn" i heard a voice say."maybe if you put your boobs on him he will wake up"another voice."why is it always about my boobs! Gotta problem with them! Why dont you just put your man titties on him Tyler!".I zoomed out of my thoughts and saw Eva about to smack Tyler."Whats going on?" i asked."oh i was gonna smack the horney outta Tyler"I just rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.Then i got a text from Miara.
Mimi/miara-italics
Evan-bold

          Text
H

ey babe
Hey
Soo i forgot to tell you but im omw to you guys man cave! I missed you soo much while i was on my trip to paris!
Oh uh ok
Oki be there in 5 mins

Wait....what about Eva well maybe she wont think of her.....nahhh sje wouldn't think im cheating on her. Pfffttttttt (typical guys)

Well uh that was this....i hope you guys enjoued and make sure you guys vote and ill give u guys a cookie!baiiiii