Bitchy business(part 1)

I actually didnt think people were going to read this......oh well

Eva's pov

I was sitting on the couch with Delirious,when Evan calls for all of us in da kitchen."uh hey wassup?"Tyler asked."sooo uh Miara is coming overrrr"Evan said nervously."uh who?" i asked."Evans girlfreind" Mini added.I felt apart of my heart fall apart(THIS RYYMMEDDD)."well what if she knows about Eva?" Terrisor aaked.he's right i thought.Then i had a idea."uhh does anyone have some dye?" i asked.They all looked at me weird at first."I think there is some red dye in the bathroom"Mini said.He then motioned me to follow him.We walked into the bathroom and he pulled out a dye bottle."do you uhhh know how to dye your hair" he askes.Then i pointed at the purple part of my hair."oh right well i leave u to your thing.

~~~~~~~~tem skip brought to you by my aunts puppo~~~~~~~~~

After i finished dyeing my hair(above) I walked downstairs to see a girl.It must be miara.

It must be miara

(miara btw)

Huh typical blond girl.I hope she is not one of the stereotypical blond girls.I walked into the kitchen where everyone else was."oh hiya! Im Miara you must be there guest!" she said happily."yep nice ti meet you the name is uhhh" i said the last part nervously."galaxy" i said."well nice to meet you galaxy" I let out a sigh of relief.She then let out a gasp."EVI~BEEAARRRR WW SHOULD ALL GO OUTTT" She yelled.The guys and me lookes at each other weirdly.yep nevermind. She is defiantly a typical blondie i thought again."sure babe" Evan answered.He looked so uncomfortable."YAAAYY"she screamed."and your gonna have ti get out of...that" she said pointing at my clothes."h-" i was cut off "COMMON I HAVE SOME CLOTHES IN THE CAR!" she then grabbed me and pulled me where ever she went.

Sorry about this chapter being short but thats why im gonna post a part to in a second!!!!! Why well i dunno...i just wanna finiah this chapter lol meh weird. Welp bye my ramdom cookies see you in the next chapter

-its_random girl