2

Skylar -

"Sky yo damn nose could have got broken, what the fuck do you mean its okay?" My friend Lee yelled at me.

"I mean it was my fault. I shouldn't have grabbed her.'' I said to her being honest.

"Well sky keep yo hands to yoself and you won't get your ass knocked in the nose no more" Devin chimed in from the face time video with light chuckles.

"You both get on my fucking nerves. Ion care what the problem was. The bitch should have never ever put her hands on you." Lee said examining my nose more.

Well as you can see , Lee's the more protective one when it comes to me and Dev. She literally doesn't like people fucking with us at all. She keeps us out if trouble.

Lee and Devin had been my best friends since childhood. We all even went to the same college.
All 3 of us are lesbians, Devin and I are studs but Lee prefers not to be labeled.

She believes that our community is based off of labels and she doesn't want to be based off nothing but being black. Even though she's mixed with a few other things. She just prefers her black. Since that's what shows most of the time.

But anyways Devin on the other hand. She's the wild child of our group. She stays partying or going to some type of club each night. She has a different bitch in her bed every other night. And she don't believe in having just one girl. She dont like to be held down. Nor does she like clingy girls. That's were we Go wrong when it comes to taming her. Her ass cannot, be tamed.

And me Skylar? Well. When it comes to me. I'm sensitive and I strive for what I want. I dont give up. Cause I'm not the type. If I want something ima go get it and I won't stop until I receive it. I have a huge ass ego. But when certain things come up and iknow I'm in the wrong I fix what I've done. I can be a bitch when I wanna but if you fuck with me around Lee or Dev... Especially Dev. Then its a wrap. No strings attached.

"Naleeyah, shut up she said it was her fault she got cracked. Just drop it and leave her the fuck alone damn." Devin said to Lee.

"Goodbye bitch." Lee said hanging up on Devin.

I just looked at her and laughed. "I can never get a break when it comes to you guys" I told her.

"Well yo dumb ass friend always talking shit" she said rolling her eyes standing up.

"Where you going?" I asked her.

"Janae texted me about picking her up from work, so I'm finna head there" Lee told me.

"Ight nalayeeh, tell the wifey i said hey" I said standing up walking her towards my front door as it busted open. "Ugly bitch did you hang up on me?"  Devin said walking up to Lee as she came in.

"Bitch mooove ! I gotta go get Janae from work !'' Lee told her

"Aw ya, go get cho evil ass girlfriend" Dev said to Lee.

I laughed watching them.

"Janae ain't evil." Lee said

  "Aw see you lying. Get out my house" I said tryna push her out the door.

Janae was Lee's girlfriend. Lordt that bitvh was evil as fuck. I mean she cool. But she's evil. She be therethening me and Dev when Lee ain't around.

"Y'all some hatersss" Lee said to me and Dev.

"We not, but I met this girl today while I was at the mall. She was a pretty young thing had a Lil small waist and all. She look like she taste hella good.. But wait that's not the point." Dev said as me and Lee glared at her with disgust..