6

Sky-

"Sooo , y'all remember my cousin Dyme right?" Devin asked.

"The light skin goddess?" Lee asked

I sat there thinking just waiting. "Yeah, her" Dev said rolling her eyes.

I looked up at her chuckling lightly. "So what about her?" I asked looking at them.

"She's here at the mall but she's lost." Dev said.

"So go get her then?" I said.

"Nahh , I told her to meet us in the food court. She gotta find us herself" Dev continued.

"That's mean as fuck " I said to her laughing.

"Its not mean. I'm just teaching her how to get around the mall by herself that's all."

"Well then show her how to get around." I told her.

"There's no fun in that." She said to me.

I shook my head laughing as Lee eyed her phone.

"Yo, I dead ass Think Janae on her way up here." She said making me and Devin eye her with disgust.

"How she know we up here !?!" Devin semi yelled .

I looked at her nodding." Right."

"I sorta kinda told her ?" Lee said with a sly smirk. I mugged the shit out of her getting up. "Welp that's the end for me. I'm going home." I said walking away from the table. Devin quickly grabbed my arm staring at me. "We rode here with Lee." She said looking at me.

I looked at her and snatched away. "Fuck that, I'm catching an Uber." I said continuing to walk away.

"Cmonnn!! Skyler you can't leave me here like that !!" Devin said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah , about that.... Bye." I screamed walking towards the escalator. I stopped in my tracks when I seen Shay, getting on. She had her hack turned talking to this lightskin stud. I quickly changed my direction walking back towards Lee and Devin.

"Change of plans. I'll stay, but only because ion wanna go home and be bored." I said lying through my teeth.

"Oh thank you god !" Dev said sighing in relief.

I sat back in my chair and peeped shay , so I quickly pulled my phone out and pretended I was doing something on it.

"Dymeeee so glad you joined us." I heard Dev say. I laughed a lil and looked up at the stud who was talking with Shay when I saw them.

Her and shay was walking towards us , so I quickly looked back down.

"Uh , what's she doing here?" I heard Lee say.

"That's your cousin?" Shay said looking at Dyme.

A smile crept across my face as I heard her voice. I slowly looked up at her , studying her face as her and Devin went back and forth. Soon she made eye contact with me and a small smile spreaded across her face as she chuckled softly. "Wassup sky?" She said to me.

"Hey shay." I said smiling. I looked around trying to keep the blush from off my face , but it wasn't really working.

By the time I looked back towards Shay. She was putting Her number in Dyme's phone while laughing at her.

She then looked at Devin and smirked.

"Did you see anautica's Face? That would have been you if you had Hit me that night." She said before walking off.

I laughed watching Devin struggle to find words to say , so Lee jumped to her defense which only caused Shay to give them the finger as she walked away.