chapter one

3rd pov
Three friends were walking home through a forest. Their names are Rohan, Korusu and Bryson. They were heading to their adoptive home when they see a large crack of lightning strike right in front of them. When they awoke they see that they are in front of an old Victorian Gothic style castle.
Korusu Pov.
I felt something tickle me awake. I look up to see Bryson holding a piece of grass up to my face. We look for Rohan only to see her pacing around in front of us. Naturally I said "Hey! Look how bout we knock on the door to see if they could help us?" Bryson and Rohan agreed to it so that's what we did. We were greeted by a old man that was giving me L.o.t.R. flashbacks. I shivered at that thought. I said "Hello could you help us we're lost." then smiled after words. The old man said yes and lead us to a large dining hall. He said something along the lines of feeling a magical presence in us. It was after I saw a old hat did I notice that we are in Harry Potter. We were sorted into the house of Slytherin. Why did I get the feeling that we would grow close to someone special in this universe then disappear? Meh probably nothing. I saw food and I went 'nyoom muthafucka' to it. Both of my children laughed at me cause I like food. It makes me happy shut up! We were then met by an angry blonde dude that looked hella gay come up to us and ask "Who the bloody devil are you?" Bryson replied by saying " Humans what about you? " the gay Barbie said "I'm Draco Malfoy you filthy mudblood!" I laughed and all three of them looked like they had seen a ghost because I have been told that I sound like a donkey that is fucking a pig type laugh. Everyone was dismissed from the banquet room and to the commons ( whatever that is). We followed the people in our house to were we were going to sleep.