is this love?

I'm not supposed to be here....this is wrong. I keep telling myself to go but my lust for him is to strong. I can't sleep from all this pressure, I need a man that would give me pleasure...

man what? fuck this book. none of this shit is real. right now its just fuck everything and everybody.

chresanto- Hey babe...what you reading?

Yn- um, nothing just this stupid book full of lies, talking about finding a better relatiom ship.

I saw the way he looked at me, full of anger, his skin going from a light shade to a reddish type skin.

chresanto- are you trying to get rid of me? I told you your not leaving me AT ALL!

so he dragged me by my hair, pulling me up the stairs to the room. as soon as we reached the room he threw me on the bed, walked towards the door shut it locked it and ran straight towards me. I got up ran towards the bathroom tried to shut the door but he jammed his foot in there.

Yn- Chres! stop! go awaaaayyyy! *starts crying* please leave me alone....

Chresanto- NO BRING YO ASS OUT HERE NOW! *lowers tone* I mean come on babe I love you I'm sorry.

Yn- *opens door* you mean it?

Chresanto-yes on everything now come here

and that's when it happened me forgiving him, him tricking and beating me...maybe I actually love him way more then he loves me, is this love? or is this hatred? my hearts both broken and confused,

I wanna runaway...