Michi Sings In Front of Zane..

I got out of the car, "Bye Ma'!" I spoke, "Bye Miji !". ({Hopefully you know That Miji is said: 'Me-hah')} As the car drove away, I looked at the beautiful sighting, " These Houses... are so...Beautiful!"  ?: " So are Your Pretty eyes Michi~

Michi

"W-Wah?" 0///////0 I was sooo confused...I turned around and saw T-TRAVIS? THAT PERVERT?! I smacked him round the face, "Owww~" He spoke, Then I gave him a little kiss on the head and giggled, Then Zane Came over and blushed at the seeing of me...

Zane

"TRAVIS!! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THE PRETTY GIRLS ALONE!" I Spoke..."Awwww, Zane~ You think I'm pretty?" Michi Replied to what I said.."W-Well..." I blushed "Y-Y-Yeah....I've always wondered what you sounded like when you sing two..."

"Ah-I ah, Ah I, ah, Adobedobe sat sat some people ((? XD That's what I heard XDD)) Ah-I, Ah. Ah-I ah. Ahhhh--" Zane: "Hey That's pretty good," Michi: "Eh?! No-one asked you!"

Zane

I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend, on you, but baby I'd never get that chance of this type of romance with you, Oh-Oh, cuz ur always kicking (Michi: "Kya!") And hitting (Michi: "Ya!!") And putting me down, (Michi: -Giggle-) and I hope you don't mean what you say. (Both): " And I can't see any--" (Zane): Stick around. (Both): "But I can't get enough so I stay, and I wonder, how my hand would feel closed tight with yours. (Zane): " As If I where-" ((Michi: "!" "What are you doing!?")) " nothing but closed doors,"

(I'll carry on in pt 2, Byyyyye)